So, any agreement on Uncle Mike, and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Proud Manlet View Post
    So anyone who thought Uncle Mike was funny is him posting again? jeez you guys are bigger homos than i thought
    Fever needs to roll off this guys mom and go down to the basement and teach littler mister a lesson of respect.

Just in case he has never come out of the basement, this is your target Fev.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Fever needs to roll off this guys mom and go down to the basement and teach littler mister a lesson of respect.

Just in case he has never come out of the basement, this is your target Fev.
      Now this is a direct insult that probably wasn't warranted. I understand he's insulting directly as well, but why stoop to the manlets level? Who cares if he supports Uncle Mike, Uncle Mike doesn't go around intentionally insulting people. Except Rob Baker's hair apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxHailGGG View Post
        Now this is a direct insult that probably wasn't warranted. I understand he's insulting directly as well, but why stoop to the manlets level? Who cares if he supports Uncle Mike, Uncle Mike doesn't go around intentionally insulting people. Except Rob Baker's hair apparently.
        You are trying too hard
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

You are trying too hard
          Trying too hard to what? Am I misunderstanding how these threads work?

Comment

Time to bring out the bigger IP banhammer this time 'round.

Comment

You are trying too hard
              You're dumb as **** if you think we're the same person

Comment

Trying too hard to what? Am I misunderstanding how these threads work?
                No, we actually assume you do know how they work.

That's the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                  No, we actually assume you do know how they work.

That's the problem.
                  So the new guy gets ganged up on because he thought a troll was kind of funny? I guess my sense of humor must be a little looser than most guys/girls on this site.

Comment

So the new guy gets ganged up on because he thought a troll was kind of funny? I guess my sense of humor must be a little looser than most guys/girls on this site.
                    See that little green ball by your username? It shows when you are logged into the site and are actively browsing. The usernames ShoxHailGGG and Proud Manlet both go dark the instant after a post is made by one, and then the other lights up again. Clear give-away you have multiple usernames and are talking to yourself, and trying to stir ish.

Comment

See that little green ball by your username? It shows when you are logged into the site and are actively browsing. The usernames ShoxHailGGG and Proud Manlet both go dark the instant after a post is made by one, and then the other lights up again. Clear give-away you have multiple usernames and are talking to yourself, and trying to stir ish.
                      I've been logged in on my phone for an hour. I don't know what you mean.

Comment

The best thing is either these are bone yard rejects or phoggy bottom boys. Either way, we got jelly people watching us from all over the country like

Comment

Nope, you're logged out right now, and Proud Manlet is logged in.

Are you really this dumb? You're illustrating my point above.

Comment

see how thats not green?

Comment

The best thing is either these are bone yard rejects or phoggy bottom boys. Either way, we got jelly people watching us from all over the country like

.....you mean from Wichita. I'm from Wichita.

Comment

Nope, you're logged out right now, and Proud Manlet is logged in.

Are you really this dumb? You're illustrating my point above.
                                I'm logged in. I can't control what someone else does. Good lord.

Comment

Working...
                                X