X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm logged on now. Checking in from Wichita

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
      Nope, you're logged out right now, and Proud Manlet is logged in.

Are you really this dumb? You're illustrating my point above.
      He is a special kind of stupid. Now I really want to know his IP location.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
        He is a special kind of stupid. Now I really want to know his IP location.
        Search it. Feel free. You'll feel moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxHailGGG View Post
          I'm logged in. I can't control what someone else does. Good lord.
          Originally posted by Proud Manlet View Post
          I'm logged on now. Checking in from Wichita
          You can fix saggy titties, you can tuck a tummy, but you cant fix stupid
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxHailGGG View Post
            I'm logged in. I can't control what someone else does. Good lord.
            LOL!

Well you were logged in as ShoxHailGGG, but then you immediately logged out of that sock and back into your Proud Manlet account so you could quickly chime in again.

This is dumb.

Comment

You can fix saggy titties, you can tuck a tummy, but you cant fix stupid
              NOW you're a special the of dumb. You guys are seriously dumb as hell

Comment

For those of you reading this tuesday morning, so you can enjoy the stupidity with us.

You would actually be decent at this if you could afford more than your moms reject computer. I was able to run three accounts at one time with no hitch on here, just ask _kai_.

Comment

quoted for prosterity.

Comment

LOL!

Well you were logged in as ShoxHailGGG, but then you immediately logged out of that sock and back into your Proud Manlet account so you could quickly chime in again.

This is dumb.
                    You're right. You are dumb for thinking I am the same as Proud Manlet.

Comment

You would actually be decent at this if you could afford more than your moms reject computer. I was able to run three accounts at one time with no hitch on here, just ask _kai_.

Cool man

Comment

What did you do to these people??

Comment

Nope, you're logged out right now, and Proud Manlet is logged in.

Are you really this dumb? You're illustrating my point above.
                          When I checked, they were both logged in.

Comment

Ha, you STILL cant figure this out. Grab two devices. Ill wait

Comment

Cool man
                              Post a screen shot so they see we're different people.

Comment

Same amount of posts too. You cant make this **** up.

Comment

Working...
                                X