Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Just had (about an hour ago) 6.9 shaker here on the Big Island (vacation). There was 5 aftershocks, all over 4.3. Happened about 70+ miles SE from where we are in Kona in the Leilani Estates. Shook the hanging lights and rock us on the couch as we ate lunch. It was felt throughout the neighboring island of Maui. Exciting times here!!

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    14f.jpg

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    2.5 magnitude earthquake 5km WSW of South Hutchinson.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DUShock
    replied
    I was about to doze off and thought I heard a loud pop with a single jolt and then nothing. I asked my wife if it was a tremor but she was asleep.

Edit: I am in Doodah Goddard.
    Last edited by DUShock; December 5, 2017, 03:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Yep, I was on the couch and it was just enough for me to notice something wasn't quite right. That's why I didn't know if I was losing it. I didn't even think earthquake. Then I came here a while later and saw your earthquake bump.
    You've lost it several times ole buddy. Lol!

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    4.2 10 miles from Perry. Little rumbling here in North ICT but nothing like the past few last year and before. The glasses on my shelf didn't even make noise this time.
    Yep, I was on the couch and it was just enough for me to notice something wasn't quite right. That's why I didn't know if I was losing it. I didn't even think earthquake. Then I came here a while later and saw your earthquake bump.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    4.2 10 miles from Perry. Little rumbling here in North ICT but nothing like the past few last year and before. The glasses on my shelf didn't even make noise this time.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Hello Dave!
    So that was a quake?

I thought I was losing it there for a second. Sweet!

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Hello Dave!

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    They are extinct

Leave a comment:

• MoValley John
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post
    What's interesting is that since I've moved, Kansas has had more earthquakes than Alaska. And I live on the shadow of four volcanos.
    There are four volcanoes in Kansas?

Awesome!

Leave a comment:

• pogo
    replied
    The nice thing about living that close is you only have to worry for a very very short while.

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    What's interesting is that since I've moved, Kansas has had more earthquakes than Alaska. And I live on the shadow of four volcanos.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    Bad chili dog. Sorry.
    Bad chili dog, or really OUTSTANDING chili dog?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X