Clear All

• SHOXJOCK
    replied
    I felt it at 29th and Ridge area .

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Another Wichita earthquake this morning at around 10:55. Definitely felt that one. According to KNSS report it was a .3.2 around 21st and Rock. My officer is near 13th and Webb.
    Yeah one of my developers just asked if I felt it. I didn't notice it in Goddard.

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Another Wichita earthquake this morning at around 10:55. Definitely felt that one. According to KNSS report it was a .3.2 around 21st and Rock. My officer is near 13th and Webb.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by shock View Post

Tyrone needs to lay off the taco shop.
    I miss ole Tyrone... we need him during these crazy a$$ times. Tyrone Shoelace where art thou?

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Actually the epicenter isn't that far away from the east side Taco Shop.....hmmmm

Leave a comment:

• shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wow, so right in Dooda?
    Tyrone needs to lay off the taco shop.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Apparently, these two quakes weren't real strong at only magnitude 2.7 and 2.6 but they were apparently centered somewhere around 13th and Greenwich Road.

https://www.kwch.com/2020/11/27/seco...a-in-two-days/

According to the KGS maps this article links to the earthquakes were just east of the east side of Hawker/Beechcraft in the Pine Meadows housing area. We built a house in Pine Meadows that we sold about 7 years ago. One of the quakes was about 2 blocks to the northwest of that house and the other about 2 blocks east accross the retention pond form that house. We are about 5 miles northwest of that location now and we felt these pretty good.
    Wow, so right in Dooda?

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
    Here is the location for the one yesterday (11/26/2020).

M 2.5 - 2 km NE of Eastborough, Kansas
    Looks like we have a bit of a discrepancy between the KGS and the USGS although when it comes to earthquakes not sure a 2 mile discrepancy means all that much.

Leave a comment:

• 1979Shocker
    replied
    Here is the location for the one yesterday (11/26/2020).

M 2.5 - 2 km NE of Eastborough, Kansas

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Apparently, these two quakes weren't real strong at only magnitude 2.7 and 2.6 but they were apparently centered somewhere around 13th and Greenwich Road.

https://www.kwch.com/2020/11/27/seco...a-in-two-days/

According to the KGS maps this article links to the earthquakes were just east of the east side of Hawker/Beechcraft in the Pine Meadows housing area. We built a house in Pine Meadows that we sold about 7 years ago. One of the quakes was about 2 blocks to the northwest of that house and the other about 2 blocks east accross the retention pond form that house. We are about 5 miles northwest of that location now and we felt these pretty good.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 27, 2020, 04:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ShauXTyme
    replied
    Oh yeah!

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Felt a pretty good pop on Thanksgiving Day at arournd 4:30 pm as did my neighbor. Felt like vehicle had bumped into the corner of the house.

Just had another one now (12:28 pm, Friday 11/27/20). A little bigger shake than yesterday. Made the grandfather clock chime.

I live in the 29th and Woodlawn area.

Anyone else feel these.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 27, 2020, 04:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Napoleon Dynamite
    replied
    Oh, is that what happened?
    I thought it was me passing some gas.
    whew, makes me feel better
    oh, what a relief it is.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    lmao

Leave a comment:

• RoyalShock
    replied
    Not that I'm aware of. But South Hutch could claim the world's largest salt shaker!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X