X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Another theory is all of McConnel's aircraft exiting to California on after-burners due to the significant threat of a Tornados tomorrow.
    Whoa ... now that might make some sense. It was a fast frequency and lasted way too long compared with other earthquakes I've experienced. It very well might have been a pilot having some fun.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Then I guess we are back to the Taco Bell Theory.
    Closest earthquake was 1.6 near OKC.

Another theory is all of McConnel's aircraft exiting to California on after-burners due to the significant threat of a Tornados tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

I can't find a tracker for that. The most recent alien activity article I can find for Kansas was from October and it was about the 50th anniversary of some alien abduction or something. But I believe that abduction was in Mississippi.
    Then I guess we are back to the Taco Bell Theory.

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

What about alien abductions?
    I can't find a tracker for that. The most recent alien activity article I can find for Kansas was from October and it was about the 50th anniversary of some alien abduction or something. But I believe that abduction was in Mississippi.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    According to Earthquake Track, there have been zero quakes in the Wichita area in the past week.
    What about alien abductions?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied
    According to Earthquake Track, there have been zero quakes in the Wichita area in the past week.

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied

It was weird because instead of the rumbles we're used to, it was a much faster frequency but lasted a lot longer too. Not 100% sure it was an earthquake, but if not, I can't figure out what it was. It was around 4am I think -- I was too groggy to care much about it.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by WstateU View Post

There was a big rumble at my pad this morning, but it was under the covers…
    It was weird because instead of the rumbles we're used to, it was a much faster frequency but lasted a lot longer too. Not 100% sure it was an earthquake, but if not, I can't figure out what it was. It was around 4am I think -- I was too groggy to care much about it.

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied

Damn Taco Bell...

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Could have sworn I woke up to a long drawn out tremor last night? Was kind of out of it so might have been an alien abduction instead. Anyone feel an earthquake?

Leave a comment:

• SubGod22
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Could have sworn I woke up to a long drawn out tremor last night? Was kind of out of it so might have been an alien abduction instead. Anyone feel an earthquake?

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied

I am going with "Objects appear much bigger even when a sexy tennis player holds her fingers approximately 2 inches apart."

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Did you just quote my wife...damn.

Umm... "It ain't about the size of your boat, but the motion in the ocean"...

I felt the earthquake.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Did you just quote my wife...damn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X