OT...Getting Sick of this Spit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
    And you are entitled to yours. You are no more right or wrong than I, they are opunions.
    The difference is I wasn't insulting yours. You were insulting mine.

For the record, I'm much closer to your opinion after seeing that they had pledged allegiance to ISIL the same day and destroyed electronic records -- it does appear that they intended to attack the party now, depending on how much earlier the pledge to ISIL was (was it as they were grabbing their gear to head out, or before he went/while he was at the party?). I still think that your assumption that they weren't planning a further attack relies on the idea they were going to go home, bury their arsenal in the backyard, pick up their child, and go back to living their lives. And I still disagree with that point -- at best they were ready to go home and plan the next attack then.
    Originally posted by BleacherReport
    Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rlh04d View Post
      The difference is I wasn't insulting yours. You were insulting mine.

For the record, I'm much closer to your opinion after seeing that they had pledged allegiance to ISIL the same day and destroyed electronic records -- it does appear that they intended to attack the party now, depending on how much earlier the pledge to ISIL was (was it as they were grabbing their gear to head out, or before he went/while he was at the party?). I still think that your assumption that they weren't planning a further attack relies on the idea they were going to go home, bury their arsenal in the backyard, pick up their child, and go back to living their lives. And I still disagree with that point -- at best they were ready to go home and plan the next attack then.
      They weren't going home to plan their next attack, they were going home to continue the fight that they started. Previous to the work party, they probably looked at more than one potential target. They may have looked at a shopping mall, a school, a church or whatever. The work party simply presented itself and they took it. From the moment they moved on that target, it was on.
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Even Obsma called it terrorism. That should eliminate any discussion about workplace violence v. Terrorism. Obama is always the last person on the planet to call an event involving Muslims terrorism.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• The loan and large cash withdrawal were described to Fox News by the source as “significant evidence of pre-meditation,” and further undercut the premise that an argument at the Christmas party on Dec. 2 led to the shooting.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...l?intcmp=hpbt1
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• The mother was involved? It's WAY passed time to round up anyone associated with these 2.

Comment

• It was pretty obvious from the get-go that the shooter received material support from someone.
              1. He was estimated to make 70K/yr (now I'm reading about 55).
              2. He's living in one of the most expensive places to live in the U.S. (San Bernardino may be cheap for LA, but it's not cheap for Wichita, it's probably significantly more expensive).
              3. The perps, one of whom did not work, had a 6 month old. Now we have a family of 3 living on $70 (let's give them the benefit of the doubt here). It even looks more ridiculous when you think about doing that same feat on 55K/Yr.
              4. The arsenal that the perps had amassed was estimated to cost $15-20K to build. How can a guy supporting a family of three on $70K per year save $15-20K in 6 months or so. I know that Muslims do not believe in indebtedness, but there's no way he had that much free cash flow.
              5. The mother was living with them in an apartment. How could she not know they were building IED's in their apartment. If there are 4 people in a 1200 or so square foot area, there's absolutely nothing you can hide. That's a pretty sweeping statement to make, but think about it. Where were the pipes stored? The gunpowder? The fuses? And they stored and made all this in a bedroom behind closed doors? Remember if something doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true.

I'm sure the 28K transfer into the account would hit a suspicious activity report on behalf of the bank. I'm just as sure the 10K withdrawl would also trigger a second suspicious activity report.

The bank in Utah where the perps banked is very tight-lipped about ths matter. I'm betting the bank in Utah is clamming up because if the Feds can't identify the person on the other end of the transaction they are in some serious deep water based on compliance issues. I'm betting that they did file a suspicious transaction report and the FBI already knows the source of the money.

Yes, there will be further arrests.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocka khan View Post
                It was pretty obvious from the get-go that the shooter received material support from someone.
                1. He was estimated to make 70K/yr (now I'm reading about 55).
                2. He's living in one of the most expensive places to live in the U.S. (San Bernardino may be cheap for LA, but it's not cheap for Wichita, it's probably significantly more expensive).
                3. The perps, one of whom did not work, had a 6 month old. Now we have a family of 3 living on $70 (let's give them the benefit of the doubt here). It even looks more ridiculous when you think about doing that same feat on 55K/Yr.
                4. The arsenal that the perps had amassed was estimated to cost $15-20K to build. How can a guy supporting a family of three on $70K per year save $15-20K in 6 months or so. I know that Muslims do not believe in indebtedness, but there's no way he had that much free cash flow.
                5. The mother was living with them in an apartment. How could she not know they were building IED's in their apartment. If there are 4 people in a 1200 or so square foot area, there's absolutely nothing you can hide. That's a pretty sweeping statement to make, but think about it. Where were the pipes stored? The gunpowder? The fuses? And they stored and made all this in a bedroom behind closed doors? Remember if something doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true.

I'm sure the 28K transfer into the account would hit a suspicious activity report on behalf of the bank. I'm just as sure the 10K withdrawl would also trigger a second suspicious activity report.

The bank in Utah where the perps banked is very tight-lipped about ths matter. I'm betting the bank in Utah is clamming up because if the Feds can't identify the person on the other end of the transaction they are in some serious deep water based on compliance issues. I'm betting that they did file a suspicious transaction report and the FBI already knows the source of the money.

Yes, there will be further arrests.
                And they weren't on the no fly list.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

And they weren't on the no fly list.
                  But they WERE on the suspicious activity list.

Comment

But they WERE on the suspicious activity list.
                    Sooo...... If I withdraw $10,000 from my bank, I should be banned from owning a firearm? I'll fire that idea right over to the Sanders campaign. I'm sure Bernie would agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Which fountain do you dip the prairie dog chunks into?
                      Sounds yummy!
                      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Sooo...... If I withdraw $10,000 from my bank, I should be banned from owning a firearm? I'll fire that idea right over to the Sanders campaign. I'm sure Bernie would agree.
                        You will be the subject of a SAR.

Comment

• You cube the Prairie dog, skewer it and only dip it in dark chocolate.

Comment

• It's now been determined that Farook got the money with a collateral-free loan. How does a person making as little as he was qualify for $28 k without collateral?

I'm betting somewhere there is a bank examiner examining the bank in question's underwriting guidelines. But aside from that, we can throw all these conspiracy theories out the window.

I do think it's highly ironic that a Muslim is borrowing money in such a way. The last Muslim I knew who took out a loan got it from his mosque. It was for a house, which he was not allowed to live in until he had it paid off, as Muslims are very strict about borrowing money.

Comment

It's now been determined that Farook got the money with a collateral-free loan. How does a person making as little as he was qualify for $28 k without collateral?

I'm betting somewhere there is a bank examiner examining the bank in question's underwriting guidelines. But aside from that, we can throw all these conspiracy theories out the window.

I do think it's highly ironic that a Muslim is borrowing money in such a way. The last Muslim I knew who took out a loan got it from his mosque. It was for a house, which he was not allowed to live in until he had it paid off, as Muslims are very strict about borrowing money.
                              With good credit it isn't hard to get a large collateral free loan. Nitpicking I guess because your point is spot on.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

It's now been determined that Farook got the money with a collateral-free loan. How does a person making as little as he was qualify for $28 k without collateral?
                                What do you mean no collateral? He had at least $10,000 in weapons!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X