OT...Getting Sick of this Spit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT...Getting Sick of this Spit

San Bernardino California, looks like an attack by three gunmen killing at least 12 and wounding who knows how many.....Not sure if it is an organized attack or just nut jobs. Regardless this world is getting out of control...

I think deaths are up to 20. So tragic, so tragic.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
      I think deaths are up to 20. So tragic, so tragic.
      Sorry, my bad...I think the death count is 14. I'm just numb about this.

Comment

This world has lost its way. Is there an answer? If so, I don't know what it is and I don't think anyone else does either. I guess we just do what we can to make the lives of those we touch better. So, so sad.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Just saw a video on FOX, not sure if was SWAT or the attackers who were approaching the building but if they were the attackers there were at least 5 people with guns....

Comment

Why would anyone...I mean seriously...even a crazed lunatic....why would anyone attack the developmentally disabled?

The laws of nature don't even apply here....prayers to all those affected.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
              .....Not sure if it is an organized attack or just nut jobs.
              Whats the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                Whats the difference?
                I guess I meant something like ISIS v a domestic nut....If it is an IS attack that brings the war in the ME home. I doubt this is an Islamic attack but it will happen in the US eventually

Comment

I knew what you meant even though I asked the question. Quite frankly there is no difference. Crazy people doing crazy **** whose prime motive is to put fear into people around them. I don't give a **** if they're men/women/christian/muslim. Terrorism is terrorism.

Comment

I knew what you meant even though I asked the question. Quite frankly there is no difference. Crazy people doing crazy **** whose prime motive is to put fear into people around them. I don't give a **** if they're men/women/christian/muslim. Terrorism is terrorism.
                    I totally agree. So let's take reasonable precautions to not add more terrorists to the population.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      I totally agree. So let's take reasonable precautions to not add more terrorists to the population.
                      Yep. Far to many in our own neighborhoods now.

Comment

Yep. Far to many in our own neighborhoods now.
                        Yea, it's a bit crazy that one of the terrorists that bombed the Trade Center in '93 was a Wichita State student.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

i heard a report about one of the suspects being named farooq sa'ed

Comment

Not being sexist but one the dead suspects is a woman....some women have been known to be crazy but usually only the ones that walk in shooting a AK in full body armor have been trained....This is not a good day.

Comment

Originally posted by another shocker View Post
                              i heard a report about one of the suspects being named farooq sa'ed
                              Im away from my TV at the moment but before I left I Fox was gojng pretty hard on the whole muslim thing. Just now on Twitter ive read multiple retweets and commentary from even their own anchors retracting saying it was misinformation.

Comment

Working...
                              X