No announcement yet.

OT...Getting Sick of this Spit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

America is rotting. Our cultural values that made us great, are under constant ridicule. Whether it be our youth not being properly educated, or people coming to the country from elsewhere, our respect for individual rights and what it means to be an American are eroding. Our youth continue to embrace an entitlement and agrieved mentality. Foreigners immigrate here with no intention of embracing our values, but rather expecting America to accomodate them. It's ridiculous, and we continue to double down on all of this **** for fear that we be labelled intolerant or a bigot, or whatever. Instead, we need to be explaining to people the ground rules for the greatest country.

1. You are owed NOTHING!
    2. You can be anything you want to be.
    3. You are free to do whatever, so long as you don't hinder another persons freedom.
    4. If you don't like our rules, go **** yourself.

Sadly, too many people believe that killing helpless innocent people makes them feel the empowerment that their otherwise pathetic, failure of a life can't provide.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

First identity: Syed Raheel Farook - looks to be homegrown muslim terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        Im away from my TV at the moment but before I left I Fox was gojng pretty hard on the whole muslim thing. Just now on Twitter ive read multiple retweets and commentary from even their own anchors retracting saying it was misinformation.
        They are saying he was a devote muslim per a release from the POS's father....I know that doesn't mean anything but.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          First identity: Syed Raheel Farook - looks to be homegrown muslim terrorist.
          Is this from someone other than FOX? They have already retracted their earlier report of this name.
          Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
            Is this from someone other than FOX? They have already retracted their earlier report of this name.
            Ummm. Yeah. Everyone is confirming.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Washington times, LA Times to name a few.

Comment

Originally posted by WillieJeffJeffries View Post
                They are saying he was a devote muslim per a release from the POS's father....I know that doesn't mean anything but.
                The one thing that doesn't make sense - they could have have killed more than they actually did. So I wouldn't rule out work place violence. Then I'm pulled back that they had mask, body armor, pipe bombs, hand guns, rifles......that pulls me back to terrorism.

Comment

Washington times, LA Times to name a few.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...htmlstory.html
                  Time for the liberals to change talking points again.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

These days you can almost assume it's gonna be Muslim terrorism when you hear something happened. I'm sorry but it just keeps happening. It's not like anyone is surprised. It's always just "don't jump to conclusions!" Because we have to be politically correct, but everyone knows it's pretty much gonna be that.

Somebody told me the French are calling it out now. Could it be that they, not us, are the ones with the balls now?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                      These days you can almost assume it's gonna be Muslim terrorism when you hear something happened. I'm sorry but it just keeps happening. It's not like anyone is surprised. It's always just "don't jump to conclusions!" Because we have to be politically correct, but everyone knows it's pretty much gonna be that.

Somebody told me the French are calling it out now. Could it be that they, not us, are the ones with the balls now?
                      LMAO

Comment

The Amateur

Our illustrious leader blurted out again (before any facts known about today's tragedy) about legislating more gun control.
                        Interesting that when all law enforcement rained down on the area, all of them were carrying... Guns!

He is the most incompetent leader in the history of this country. He is truly embarrassing.

Just a few of his recent dumbass quips...
                        "They are the JV Squad"
                        "ISIL is contained"
                        The list goes on and on. He is good for one dumbass quote per day.

Elections have consequences.

That is all.
                        Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockRef View Post
                          Our illustrious leader blurted out again (before any facts known about today's tragedy) about legislating more gun control.
                          Interesting that when all law enforcement rained down on the area, all of them were carrying... Guns!

He is the most incompetent leader in the history of this country. He is truly embarrassing.

Just a few of his recent dumbass quips...
                          "They are the JV Squad"
                          "ISIL is contained"
                          The list goes on and on. He is good for one dumbass quote per day.

Elections have consequences.

That is all.
                          Yeah, I didn't want to bring up Obama jumping in before the facts, Hillary did the same thing, too.

Comment

being reported by LAtimes a foriegn national from Qatar involved

Comment

CAIR getting out in front with their own pressers.....they do this for all events I suppose.

"Please don't implicate muslims or Islam" because our faith has nothing to do with this event.

Comment

CAIR getting out in front with their own pressers.....they do this for all events I suppose.

"Please don't implicate muslims or Islam" because our faith has nothing to do with this event.
                                could be work related, rage related or mental issue - but we don't really know

Comment

Working...
                                X