No announcement yet.

Ferguson, MO Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The media is responsible for more garbage than the actual incident itself. CNN is unwatchable. On that channel, it's completely one-sided and is being used as a launching pad for all of the BS that has ensued.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Fox News and that blonde **** were 10 times worse last night. It and CNN were so unwatchabke I wound up checking MSNBc.

Comment

• I've been watching Big Bang Theory.

Comment

• Some people complain about the riots, but blacks aren't the only race of people to riot.

17 Reasons White People Riot

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
            Some people complain about the riots, but blacks aren't the only race of people to riot.

And I'm not sure who are the bigger idiots, the whites that riot over nothing or those that permit it to happen.

Wanton destruction, particularly of the innocent and friends of those rioting, is never just.

Comment

Some people complain about the riots, but blacks aren't the only race of people to riot.

Yay! A race debate!
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                The media is responsible for more garbage than the actual incident itself. CNN is unwatchable. On that channel, it's completely one-sided and is being used as a launching pad for all of the BS that has ensued.
                Yep...thank you once again Jerry Springer (uhhmmm...democrat) for dumbing down America.

Obviously the media plays the biggest role. You know...sometimes it's just when things are so "obvious"....media and ....well people for that matter FORGET what "really" happened (according to news stories). The kid made a really stupid decision to rob a store and then attack a police officer. Like really stupid. This is NOT a black against white argument. End of story.
                FINAL FOURS:
                1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                Number of Times Ranked: 157
                Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                #3 - Dec. 2017
                #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                #2 ~ March 2014
                Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

I know that's mostly tongue in cheek, but I've heard the same stupid **** several times in the last few days. Do people think that "white America" (whatever that is) doesn't look upon hockey riots with exactly the same disdain? People that riot and destroy things are all stupid mother****ers, I couldn't care less what color their skin is. It's as if you (or someone serious if you aren't) are attempting to argue that 2 wrongs=whitey being a racist.

I'm watching this entire ordeal unfold, and I see racists, yes. But I suspect they aren't the same racists you see.

Comment

• who needs the media, I get all my news from Shockernet, where nothing is ever overblown.

Comment

• We read more than 500 hundred pages of this witness testimony and compared each statement to the statement given by officer Wilson. Below is a chart comparing several key details of the officer’s report to the statements of the 24 witnesses. Was Michael Brown facing towards Officer Wilson, or away when he was shot? Did Brown have his hands in the air, or at his waist?
                      I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

I'm not going to reread the entire thread, but I'm pretty sure you are the first poster to blatantly interject the issue of race into it. So congrats there.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheYeti
                          "We'll show you! We gonna tear up our ****!"
                          You mean "Burn the b...h down"?

Comment

• My wife and I were watching the horrible live coverage on CNN and Foxnews and were laughing at some of the stuff wensae happening. There were so many things that were happening that are stereotypes used for the black populace. It sounds bad, but they ***** and moan about those things then they go and do them.

And for the dumbass reporters that were there, why? They were literally choking from the tear gas. One got assaulted outside the liquor store that was being looted. And holy **** there was some racist type comments coming from several people on those networks.

Comment

• I'll bet there were a lot of black kids shot by other black kids in Ferguson last year and nobody even knows their names.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                I'll bet there were a lot of black kids shot by other black kids in Ferguson last year and nobody even knows their names.
                                there was one actually that night, found on the same street were the original incident occurred.

Comment

Working...
                                X