No announcement yet.

Ferguson, MO Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw a video of a semi-professional instigator (someone that does nothing productive with his life except try and cause trouble but gets paid by the government through welfare essentially) who was live streaming the events when a brother from another mother decided to relieve him of his phone. It was hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      there was one actually that night, found on the same street were the original incident occurred.
      Thought to possibly be one of the GJ witnesses.

Comment

• Talk about hitting the nail square on the head, this young black man may have his hat on crooked but he definitely has his head on straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Talk about hitting the nail square on the head, this young black man may have his hat on crooked but he definitely has his head on straight.

Nice.

Comment

• Brilliant young man.

Comment

• He had a radio interview today, but I haven't found it yet.

Here's his Facebook page.
              Fredrick Wilson II is on Facebook. Join Facebook to connect with Fredrick Wilson II and others you may know. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected.

And Twitter account.

And YouTube channel if you want to see more of his videos.
              ...the thoughts and opinions of Fredrick Wilson II...
              Last edited by 1979Shocker; November 26, 2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• Here was a picture that was circulating around social media back in September.

However, it wasn't a photo of Darren Wilson, but one of motocross rider Jim McNeil back in 2006.

See http://www.snopes.com/info/news/wilson.asp.

Comment

• I haven't been able to dig today, but is there any truth to the story that the kid killed in the car that was set on fire was one of the witnesses that testified to the grand jury?

Comment

• That young man in the video was right on point with everything he said. Perhaps it's time for him to send a video out to the Michael Brown family and all the protesters that are burning things down. Maybe they would learn a lesson or two. Thanks for sharing that 1972Shocker, I will definitely be checking out his youtube and other social networks.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      I haven't been able to dig today, but is there any truth to the story that the kid killed in the car that was set on fire was one of the witnesses that testified to the grand jury?
                      I don't know if this is the same thing you were talking about.

Man found dead amid Ferguson riots had bullet in head, accelerant on body: police

Comment

• New Orleans Saints Tight End Benjamin Watson thought's on Ferguson: "the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem"

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                          New Orleans Saints Tight End Benjamin Watson thought's on Ferguson: "the problem is not a SKIN problem, it is a SIN problem"
                          Unfortunately, reality is always more complex than we would like it to be. Like usual, this situation a matter of both/and, not either/or. Yes, the human heart can be wicked, and yes, there are embedded societal realities that minorities face based on a history of slavery and race discrimination. Racism is both an individual and structural problem, and anyone who loses sight of either of those things has a truncated picture of reality.

Comment

• Food for thought:

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• And some should chew on that food for awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                And some should chew on that food for awhile.
                                But they won't.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X