No announcement yet.

Ferguson, MO Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't worry, the attempts to link Ferguson police to the KKK has already started, Darren Wilson in particular. Somebody will come up with some "proof" that he wears white cloths with holes in them (or whatever the blank the KKK wears)

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
      There are some professors at ESU that are protesting police brutality in ferguson by standing with their hands ups in front of Plumb Hall, the main building on campus. Debating whether or not to put some cigars at their feet.
      Is history really going to judge the Ferguson situation by omitting very large, relavant, and significant parts of the story? I can only SMH at the national narrative that has developed since the GJ decision. It is as if facts do not exist and we are concocting a work of fiction as we go. The whole thing feels like that story circle game you played in elementary school where the first person says "Lucy has on red earrings today and she plans to help at the soup kitchen" to his neighbor, but by the time the story gets back around it has morphed into "Lucifer has fire coming out of his ears and has come to deliver damnation to the lost." GMAFB!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
        Is history really going to judge the Ferguson situation by omitting very large, relavant, and significant parts of the story? I can only SMH at the national narrative that has developed since the GJ decision. It is as if facts do not exist and we are concocting a work of fiction as we go. The whole thing feels like that story circle game you played in elementary school where the first person says "Lucy has on red earrings today and she plans to help at the soup kitchen" to his neighbor, but by the time the story gets back around it has morphed into "Lucifer has fire coming out of his ears and has come to deliver damnation to the lost." GMAFB!
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• ^That's awesome! LMAO!

Comment

• A fantastic read ...

Remember a couple years back, when that plane crashed in that city and killed all those people? And all the news networks talked about it for months? And every guest interviewed on the news said, “I don’t know anything about flying, but let me tell you what that pilot should have done”? Or maybe you […]
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• SERIOUSLY funny, but VERY strong language (as you would expect from Chris Rock) ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                SERIOUSLY funny, but VERY strong language (as you would expect from Chris Rock) ...

That "don't ride with a mad woman" gets me in trouble every time.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                  That "don't ride with a mad woman" gets me in trouble every time.
                  Me too!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Me too!!
                    I have a feeling our two-man club is swelling by the minute.

Comment

• If we could refrain from using "two-man club" and "swelling" in the same sentence, that would be fantastic.

Carry on.

Comment

• HE GOT WEED! HE GOT WEED!

Comment

Working...
                        X