• Show
Clear All

Officer is not guilty

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
      Well ... this is boring.
      Whoa

Comment

@Kung Wu:, this was a 4 week old thread that we bumped at exactly the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Well ... this is boring.
          I hope things stay very boring.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
            That'd be nice for a change.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
              Unfortunately it looks like that didn't last.

Comment

Listen to Charles Payne. Brilliance.

Comment

Apparently they went ahead and burned down a Little Caesars

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                    Apparently they went ahead and burned down a Little Caesars
                    hot n' ready...

Comment

• Good place to roast some chestnuts

Comment

• http://apps.stlpublicradio.org/fergu.../evidence.html Here is the complete Gand Jury testimony, witnesses and all.
                        I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                          http://apps.stlpublicradio.org/fergu.../evidence.html Here is the complete Gand Jury testimony, witnesses and all.
                          Testimony? Facts? Pfft.. There's no room for that in this case!

Seriously, though.. I feel like the only way people wouldn't be rioting is if the officer ended up getting thrown in jail.

It drives me crazy how people talk about issues like this. If you don't 100% agree with the mob of outraged people, you're automatically a racist piece off ****. And, if you disagree and happen to be white, your opinion is automatically invalid, because you "don't know what it's like". Okay, they're right, I don't know what it's like, but being a dick, using emotional arguments, and telling me my opinion is automatically invalid is not the way to get me on their side.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerEngineer View Post
                            Testimony? Facts? Pfft.. There's no room for that in this case!

Seriously, though.. I feel like the only way people wouldn't be rioting is if the officer ended up getting thrown in jail.

It drives me crazy how people talk about issues like this. If you don't 100% agree with the mob of outraged people, you're automatically a racist piece off ****. And, if you disagree and happen to be white, your opinion is automatically invalid, because you "don't know what it's like". Okay, they're right, I don't know what it's like, but being a dick, using emotional arguments, and telling me my opinion is automatically invalid is not the way to get me on their side.
                            Do you really think there would have been zero rioting last night if they had announced he was guilty? I'm not so sure I do.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                              Do you really think there would have been zero rioting last night if they had announced he was guilty? I'm not so sure I do.
                              Of course not. Heck I PERSONALLY would have crumpled up a piece of litter and SMASHED that styrofoam TRASH into the bottom of a trashcan! Yeah, I called you TRASH, litter -- whatya goin' do 'bout it? My trashcan doesn't know what it's got comin'.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                There probably would have been celebration riots.

Comment

Working...
                                X