Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanielBryan View Post
    Brief downpour didn't last , too much drought for atmosphere to overcome
    there may be reason why you only got a brief downpour, but your rationale is not ..... well.....rational.

Capture.jpg

Comment

Nothing in the longrange models that show a strong signal of dry weather setting in for a prolonged period of time. In fact, quite the opposite.
      The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
        Nothing in the longrange models that show a strong signal of dry weather setting in for a prolonged period of time. In fact, quite the opposite.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
          I dunno what this means. Are we gonna get rain, or not?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            That is a simple, simple question. There will be rain, lots and lots of rain. East of turnpike.
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
              That is a simple, simple question. There will be rain, lots and lots of rain. East of turnpike.
              What about Ralston? That's technically north of the Kansas Turnpike.

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                What about Ralston? That's technically north of the Kansas Turnpike.
                And East! Lots of rain! My son had his baseball game rained out last night when an isolated storm dropped a half inch of rain at 6:30.
                There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Yes we will get rain, but when it is not raining we won't get rain. There will be some days, nights and morning when we will and won't get rain - guaranteed 100%

Comment

The past couple of summers(last july and august not included), and even during the dry stretch earlier in this year, you could tell that the atmosphere wasn't going to be conducive for rain in much of KS. This was due to the general pattern of the atmosphere.

In this case, though it may not rain everyday or in every location, it does not appear that a 2+ week period of dry and hot weather is going to happen like the past couple of summers.
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

We got just over 5" of rain today. More than happy to load some up in a truck if Dofo wants some for his pond.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                        And East! Lots of rain! My son had his baseball game rained out last night when an isolated storm dropped a half inch of rain at 6:30.
                        Seymour Smith? That place was the death of me.

Comment

Friggin monsoon in Ralston! Not a flash flood warning but a "holy **** where the hell is Moses!" flood warning.

Yep, Ralston is north.... and EAST of the turnpike.

Comment

http://m.omaha.com/news/weather-more....html?mode=jqm

Comment

Split and went north and south of us. Got a sprinkle.

Comment

Split and went north and south of us. Got a sprinkle.
                                Still raining here.... At least when the storms hit, I didn't lose power. We usually lose power in storms. Something about being north and east of the turnpike, storms always knock out our power.

Comment

Working...
                                X