No announcement yet.

Duck Dynasty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting the messenger has always been a popular and preferred way to avoid the truth. Its popularity is only going to grow.

Comment

A&E caves and reinstates Phil. So call me cynical but it looks like this was all about free-advertising for Duck Dynasty.

Comment

He's back!

"Duck Dynasty" family patriarch Phil Robertson will be back on the popular A&E reality show when new episodes begin filming in 2014, the network said in a statement on Friday. A&E had previously suspended Robertson after he was quoted in GQ magazine discussing homosexuality."A+E Networks' core values are centered around creativity, inclusion and mutual respect," the statement read. "We believe it

We will also use this moment to launch a national public service campaign (PSA) promoting unity, tolerance and acceptance among all people, a message that supports our core values as a company, and the values found in 'Duck Dynasty.'"
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
          "A+E Networks' core values are centered around creativity, inclusion and mutual respect," the statement read. "We believe it is a privilege for our brands to be invited into people's home and we operate with a strong sense of integrity and deep commitment to these principles."
          Why weren't they mentioning those core principles at the outset of Phil's suspension? Back when they were talking about how they were champions of LGBT issues?

They suspended him so they could put their finger in the air to see which way the wind was blowing, then made the decision that would put the most money in their pockets. Spin, spin, spin. I don't for a minute believe that any "core values" are at play here.

Comment

Does "core values" = $$$$$?

I was really hoping that the family would take their show elsewhere just as a big FU!

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              Does "core values" = $$$$$?

I was really hoping that the family would take their show elsewhere just as a big FU!
              That's probably exactly what happened when a&e decided to "let him come back"

Comment

It's all about the Benjamin's.

Comment

Duck Dynasty Announces Final Episode Due To An Increasingly Liberal A&E Agenda

Comment

Originally posted by DUShock View Post
                    Duck Dynasty Announces Final Episode Due To An Increasingly Liberal A&E Agenda

http://conservativepost.com/duck-dyn...al-bulletin-2/
                    I didn't know they knew Danny Ainge......It is a small world

Comment

Working...
                    X