Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's pretty interesting. Good luck to Todd in Abu Dhabi!

Comment

• Gentry and Patrick Hosty, HyperBorean's business developer, are also working with WSU Ventures, WSU’s Small Business Development Center and Wichita funders like Josh Oeding, president and CEO of e2e Accelerator and founder and managing member of Accelerate Venture Partners.

So does WSU get an equity or income interest in these deals that it helps incubate? I would hope so.

Comment

• I just hope the Chinese don't steal HyperBorean's intellectual property.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Gentry and Patrick Hosty, HyperBorean's business developer, are also working with WSU Ventures, WSU’s Small Business Development Center and Wichita funders like Josh Oeding, president and CEO of e2e Accelerator and founder and managing member of Accelerate Venture Partners.

So does WSU get an equity or income interest in these deals that it helps incubate? I would hope so.
          It has been a while, but I do believe that part of the deal with assisting in the nature that WSU does, they get a small stake in it. It is possible that I am remembering some other aspect and getting confused.
          The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Gentry and Patrick Hosty, HyperBorean's business developer, are also working with WSU Ventures, WSU’s Small Business Development Center and Wichita funders like Josh Oeding, president and CEO of e2e Accelerator and founder and managing member of Accelerate Venture Partners.

WSU Ventures certainly does.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• I read somewhere a long time ago in a galaxy far far away that WSU would get a stake in the venture but if that venture remained in Wichita it was substantially less. Thus encouraging those ventures to remain in Doo Dah

Comment

• Comment

• For those unfamiliar with NetApp:

NetApp, Inc. is a hybrid cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California. It has ranked in the Fortune 500 since 2012.

Comment

• Grand opening showcases Steve Clark YMCA and Student Wellness Center

Comment

• I've been in that facility and it's beautiful. Great thing for WSU and the surrounding community, as it will bring more people onto campus.
                      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'”

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

• Steve's a good egg... happy to see him step up to the plate. Anyone seen the WuShock statue in front of the building? Heard it's pretty cool and stands about 8' tall.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Wichita's YMCA pretty much puts to shame any other YMCA organization anywhere in the United States.

Comment

• I was told it is one of the top two in the nation. Many other cities come to Wichita to see how it has been and is doing it now.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X