No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually thought the episode showed (not visually, but in his words) that he's still capable of leading. He's mostly seeing the Gov's bluff and as such wants to make sure his people are ready to defend themselves.

I thought Glenn might be morphing into a leader, but I'm not so sure now. I liked the way he stood up to Merle, but he's too angry to make good decisions. And he lacks the wisdom of Rick.

Comment

I finally tried it a week or two ago. Caught maybe 15 minutes. F-ing awful. Do not get it.

Comment

I think Maggie will help balance Glenn
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          I think Maggie will help balance Glenn
          "Maggie" was a guest on the Talking Dead and someone brought up that maybe she would emerge as a leader. Interesting thought. And are there any American actors on that show? Rick, Maggie, Gov'nor and Morgan (at least) are all Brits.

Comment

Merle is American. Outside of that I can't guarantee anything.
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
              I finally tried it a week or two ago. Caught maybe 15 minutes. F-ing awful. Do not get it.
              What if you asked a friend to watch the Shockers play a few weeks ago and they caught fifteen minutes of the SIU loss? And that friend told you the Shockers are F-ing awful , they didn't get the hype behind this team. Would that be a true and fair representation of our beloved basketball team? I think not ole "strip" my friend. Start with season one. There are no shortcuts. Be committed. I expect a comprehensive report when you catch up...what are you waiting for...get watching.

Comment

Crowsbows shooting bolts into foreheads, buckets of blood.......it gets better?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Crowsbows shooting bolts into foreheads, buckets of blood.......it gets better?
                  At this point in the storyline you really need to have watched some previous episodes to understand how they got to the point of having a summit on neutral ground. It's not the zombie killing that makes the show interesting.

Comment

The absolute mayhem with zombies that are "killed" is awesome. Great action and something is funny about it to me. They know the zombies aren't a threat (unless there is a mob) so you can tell they kind of enjoy the old pair of scissors to the eyeball or Michonne just lopping of the head of some zombie.

I do not see how the Governor survives. I predict that Merle and Michonne tag team him with blades to the head and heart and Milton and the rest will melt.
                    Last edited by ABC; March 12, 2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Speaking of Milton, I could see him sabotaging things for the Gov and helping Andrea and Rick's group. Milton is pretty spineless, but you can tell he's not happy with the Gov.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                        Speaking of Milton, I could see him sabotaging things for the Gov and helping Andrea and Rick's group. Milton is pretty spineless, but you can tell he's not happy with the Gov.
                        Possible spoiler alert! (This was in the "scenes from next week's episode" and the preview on Talking Dead)

Andrea and Milton clearly know the Gov must be stopped after they see his little torture chamber he's prepping for Michonne. Andrea also tells Tyrise that the Gov "is not the man you think he is".

Comment

I thought there was some subtle ironies this past episode, as the members of both sides were waiting while Rick & the Gov were meeting. The "similar equals" of each group, although in the beginning of the episode were very frosty, almost bonded through out the episode. Hershel & Milton were interested in each others role in their groups. Daryl and the Gov's strong arm also appeared to have intrigue about each others existence.

Not sure why the view of the gun taped under the table at the Gov's end made the show. It was never used. Maybe just a piece of the puzzle showing the Gov's evil intent.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                            I thought there was some subtle ironies this past episode, as the members of both sides were waiting while Rick & the Gov were meeting. The "similar equals" of each group, although in the beginning of the episode were very frosty, almost bonded through out the episode. Hershel & Milton were interested in each others role in their groups. Daryl and the Gov's strong arm also appeared to have intrigue about each others existence.

Not sure why the view of the gun taped under the table at the Gov's end made the show. It was never used. Maybe just a piece of the puzzle showing the Gov's evil intent.
                            Good observation about the "bonding" going on between sides. Could be foreshadowing or little more than a distraction.

After Gov made a show of taking off his holster, the gun taped to the table was certainly to show he wasn't there in good faith.

Comment

Anybody watch last night? Andrea is an idiot. The Gov survives. Not sure what's going to happen with Tyrese and his fractured group or with Milton. I just can't quite figure him out. Will he or won't he? I think he's already started to, but can't be 100% on that. Will be interesting to see what the Prison group does to prepare for the season finale.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Wasn't a great episode. Milton seems to be the saboteur, setting the fires. This cast hold their cards close to their vest. Can't figure any of them out. One thing is for sure, don't F with the Gov. How will Andrea make it out of the torture chamber? Will Milton be the hero?

Comment

Working...
                                X