• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we really have to wait til February for the next episode lol
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

nm
      Last edited by WstateU; December 5, 2012, 04:51 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Who does Andrea stay with?
        I will take one for the team & volunteer.

Comment

I think Andrea might be part of the rescue of Darryl. She's seen the weirdness of the Gov with the heads and the daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            I think Andrea might be part of the rescue of Darryl. She's seen the weirdness of the Gov with the heads and the daughter.
            I didn't think about that. She's still a slut!
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Who expected the "Govnah" to scapegoat Merle?

I predict Rick's bunch will go back in and get Daryl, and Merle will come along, then go on his own with Daryl staying with the group.
              Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              They're definitely going back in for Daryl. He's not allowed to die!!! I'm not sure if Merle makes it out or not though. I could see a scenario where Daryl has to kill/sacrifice Merle for the good of the group. But if Merle lives, you're right. He won't stay with the group, but Daryl will.
              Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Good call one and all. Can't leave Daryl behind. The group couldn't make it without him. And Rick knows it. Andrea will wake-up and be there for the group. Also don't see this ending well between Daryl and Merle. I'm guessing the group loses another original member this season. Gotta be Glen.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Oh man. It's coming! :nightmare:

In a study published Wednesday in the Journal of Experimental Biology, Jaroslav Flegr, a scientist at Charles University in Prague, suggests that people infected with Toxoplasma have slower reaction times and are "less altruistic" than non-infected people.
                Could microscopic parasites have the ability to take control of a human being? Scientists are starting to think so.
                "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I'd hate to see Glen die, I'm just starting to like the kid as he's found a little backbone.
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Ah, TWD is back!

Glenn continues his ascent to bad-ss.
                    Rick continues to lose it.
                    Daryl disappoints by picking Merle over the group.
                    There appears to be a prison standoff in the near future.
                    Hines Ward makes a guest appearance.

Comment

Rick took an extra step towards whack-o this week. Wasn't quite expecting that.

I'm anxious to see what ends up happening with Merle and Daryl. Daryl is such a beloved character that there has to be something big brewing with them.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Montana just had a Zombie alert through their EAS

Comment

Remember your rules from Zombieland
                          I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

My wife and I just started Season 1 the other day. I have tried to avoid looking at the discussion throughout the thread. Hooked...

Comment

Originally posted by SPEShockAlum View Post
                              My wife and I just started Season 1 the other day. I have tried to avoid looking at the discussion throughout the thread. Hooked...
                              I went nuts when first introduced. A friend started me on part of season 2 because that's where she was, but I went home and devoured the series on Netflix to catch up in about 4 or 5 days. Granted, I have too much free time on my hands. It's worth it. Do what you can to catch up so you can join in.
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

The last segment of this weeks show was quite interesting. I'm not sure how the group responds to the events this week.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X