The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoShockers89 View Post
    If you guys think the show is dark, check out the graphic novel it's based on.

Yowza. I won't spoil anything for future episodes though.
    I've seen others talk about the novels and yeah, it sounds pretty out there. The example I remember is that the Governor's relationship with his zombie daughter is just a little, ummm, I better not say.

Comment

Rick has lost it...much like some posters on MVCFANS.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        I've seen others talk about the novels and yeah, it sounds pretty out there. The example I remember is that the Governor's relationship with his zombie daughter is just a little, ummm, I better not say.
        Yeah, there's definitely a lot more weird and a lot less humor. Similarly compelling storyline though.

The show has done a good job of more or less sticking with the major plot points from the comics so far.

Comment

Also, not to sidetrack but if you guys like apocalyptic zombie stuff then World War Z is a MUST READ.

Definitely read it before the Brad Pitt movie disgraces it this spring.

Comment

Andrea is such a little slut!
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

The Governor is obviously on a power trip while displaying that Good Samaritan front. But the two previous episodes showed him to have a psychopathic side. I just wonder how long it's going to take for Andrea to get a clue. I'm looking forward to what happens with Rick's group goes to Woodbury. (as the previews hinted at)
              I'll guess it's war baby. Until the good folk of Woodbury find out what kind of person the Gov really is.
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Pretty good episode this week
                Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I thought it was one of the lesser episodes this season, probably because the "sneak peak" from last week gave away most of the plot development. Although the scene with Glen and the walker/biter was good.

I'm really looking forward to this Sunday's mid-season finale!

Comment

Glen is turning into a bad ass!!!

Comment

Just a heads up for those wanting to catch up on season three and missed the marathon yesterday... they'll have a full marathon on New Years Eve/New Years Day

Comment

Who expected the "Govnah" to scapegoat Merle?

I predict Rick's bunch will go back in and get Daryl, and Merle will come along, then go on his own with Daryl staying with the group.

Comment

I predict Rick's bunch will go back in and get Daryl, and Merle will come along, then go on his own with Daryl staying with the group.
                          They're definitely going back in for Daryl. He's not allowed to die!!! I'm not sure if Merle makes it out or not though. I could see a scenario where Daryl has to kill/sacrifice Merle for the good of the group. But if Merle lives, you're right. He won't stay with the group, but Daryl will.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Who does Andrea stay with?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                              Who does Andrea stay with?
                              Whoever will "love" her
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by TxShox View Post
                                Just a heads up for those wanting to catch up on season three and missed the marathon yesterday... they'll have a full marathon on New Years Eve/New Years Day
                                Not just a season 3 marathon but the first 2 seasons plus this first half of this season, I assume that's what TxShock meant when he said full marathon but I wanted to make sure everyone understood that they will show all 27 episodes.

Comment

Working...
                                X