No announcement yet.

The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was slightly disappointed with the season opener, but this weeks episode was stellar. Glen is stepping up & Rick's world just got a dose of "back to zombie land." Can't wait till Sunday.

Comment

With as pissed as Merle must be at the Governor, I think he's going play a big role over the next couple of episodes. Andrea is the wildcard.

Comment

I've tried to think who might do what but I really can't. You knew eventually Daryl would be back with the group. Would Merle follow or wander on his own. After the hit and zombie bomb by the Gov and company I'm not sure what the next move is. Glen wants to kick some serious ass. I can't get a read on Maggie. Andrea will come around at some point. What happened to the other group that showed up at the prison? I know they scrambled when Rick was losing it last week, but I don't recall seeing them at all this past week. I thought they'd eventually integrate into the group.

I can't really picture the group, as weak as they are right now, making a play against the Gov. But with Merle's knowledge of the town and bad ass Daryl back and the psycho black samarai around, something could go down. But Merle will be interesting. He's so hated by everyone but they kind of need him around right now.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

No spoilers here, just pure speculation:

I think the group will be galvanized after all the recent happenings. They'll accept Michonne and Merle (common enemy in the Gov). Tyrise's group (the newcomers) exited so quickly I have to believe they are still around, so expect them to re-join.

So the prison will have:

Daryl, Merle, Glenn, Rick, Michonne, Carol, Maggie, Carl and the Tyrise four, who can all presumably handle a weapon. After Woodbury's losses that's not a bad group in spite of their comparative lack of firearms. Expect Andrea to ultimately be a sabateur once she clearly sees what's going on and tips the scales in favor of the prison.

The one thing I wonder about is a sneak preview after last week's episode that showed Rick and the Gov talking to each other in the same room. I have no idea how that might play into it.

Comment

I didn't see the zombie bomb coming...how sinister. The one eye wonder has some pinned up frustration like non other. This season has so many potential layers to it. Stay tuned.

Comment

I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HURRY UP AND KILL THAT ONE EYED B*****D!
              "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HURRY UP AND KILL THAT ONE EYED B*****D!
                Or Andrea.... :banghead:
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I'm really disappointed the Tyrise 4 joined up with Woodbury. Pretty much wipes out my theory. Although with Andrea back in Woodbury maybe she'll set the record straight with them on Rick and talk them into joining her. But I'm close on Andrea being a sabateur. Drove me nuts when she balked at taking out Captain Phil. But she clearly is falling on the side of the prison group.

How about Carol coming up with the ultimate plan! Could she emerge as a leader at some point? Pairing up with Daryl?

Comment

Morgannnnnn
                    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

And Rick has a sense of humor..."here you drive, I see things."

Lol

Comment

Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                        Morgannnnnn
                        And now no Morgan . . . again! :(

Comment

I'd forgotten all about Morgan. Too bad he didn't come back. But maybe our samurai isn't all bad. But they're armed and dangerous so next week could get interesting.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Not a lot of action tonight, but a showdown is coming. And some dissension in the ranks???
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

I thought it was a good episode. Lot's of tension and anticipation built up for next week.

When Andrea left with the Gov, I told my wife that she's plotting to take him out.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                I thought it was a good episode. Lot's of tension and anticipation built up for next week.

When Andrea left with the Gov, I told my wife that she's plotting to take him out.
                                I agree and was thinking the same thing.

Does Rick look more and more crazy though in every episode? Part of me is waiting for him to completely snap.

And Glenn continues to step up and be a leader. Not bad for a pizza delivery guy. Nice to see the tension between he and Maggie has been.....relieved.
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Working...
                                X