League 42 Vandalism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

After today's news conference Bob said it's a racial crime regardless of what police say - https://amp.kansas.com/news/local/cr...285426862.html

Edited to add that there's a short video clip at the top of the article of Lutz saying the part above. He also said he doesn't know the person's motivation for doing what he did (I guess he doesn't believe it's financial gain like police are saying) and that he doesn't think it's a hate crime but does believe it's a racial crime. I imagine he doesn't want to go on the record as saying hate crime and is using racial crime so he can say he didn't say hate crime.
    Bob’s pure hatred for his own skin color is absolutely the hill upon which he hopes to die.

Last edited by WuDrWu; February 13, 2024, 10:29 PM. Reason: Syntax

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

Thankfully they didn’t head East farther on 17th and accost the Dave Stallworth statue.
      I think they chose the one at the League 42 site because that area on 17th Street sees very little traffic late at night.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post

After today's news conference Bob said it's a racial crime regardless of what police say - https://amp.kansas.com/news/local/cr...285426862.html

Edited to add that there's a short video clip at the top of the article of Lutz saying the part above. He also said he doesn't know the person's motivation for doing what he did (I guess he doesn't believe it's financial gain like police are saying) and that he doesn't think it's a hate crime but does believe it's a racial crime. I imagine he doesn't want to go on the record as saying hate crime and is using racial crime so he can say he didn't say hate crime.
        That makes literally no sense. He says it's a racial crime but then says he doesnt know the person's motivation. What is the difference between a racial crime and a hate crime?

Freaking toolbags like these that just have to make up a lie to validate their political views and causes. Bob is an absolutely pathetic human being. He wants to die a martyr and fulfill his ego so damn bad.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

As if this story couldn’t go harder towards full retard, this community organizer lady is basically taking a steamer down the throat of ol’ Lutz and League 42.

https://www.kansas.com/opinion/guest...285473867.html

One can only stand back and laugh a the ridiculousness of it all. If I’m a white dude giving my time and money to Lutz and his League 42 I think this is the point where my BS detector pings it’s limiter and I tap out.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
              As if this story couldn’t go harder towards full retard, this community organizer lady is basically taking a steamer down the throat of ol’ Lutz and League 42.

One can only stand back and laugh a the ridiculousness of it all. If I’m a white dude giving my time and money to Lutz and his League 42 I think this is the point where my BS detector pings it’s limiter and I tap out.
              No surprise at all. Bob and other white progressives like him, think they know what is best for the black community.

Comment

I don't want to be mean, but man, Ole Bobby probably didn't see that one coming.....

WHY YOU RACIST SO..... oh....wait.....you're black?

Comment

One can only stand back and laugh a the ridiculousness of it all. If I’m a white dude giving my time and money to Lutz and his League 42 I think this is the point where my BS detector pings its limiter and I tap out.
                  I’m sure the rest of the community appreciates such a sweeping representation of their views. Something tells me the polling she did amounted to her and one or two of her minions.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

No surprise at all. Bob and other white progressives like him, think they know what is best for the black community.
                    I wonder if it is time for Bobby to step back, resign his position as Executive Director, and let a person of color take over?

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

• You Bob bashers are funny. Have any of you developed something as effective as League 42?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seagull View Post
                        You Bob bashers are funny. Have any of you developed something as effective as League 42?
                        No, but I'm also not a bitter race baiting fool who constantly talks down to and insults those who don't walk in lock step with everything I believe. I hope and pray I'm never as close minded as Bob
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

You Bob bashers are funny. Have any of you developed something as effective as League 42?
                          As we all have said, no. Every person has applauded his effort, dedication and execution with League 42. It’s outstanding.

You know what else I haven’t done? Repeatedly insult and belittle people that give to my charity.

Comment

League 42 isn't the issue. As has been repeated multiple times. But that bit of good doesn't cancel out all of the negative, ego-driven garbage that he has flung around for ages. All of the flack Bobby gets is flack that he asks for constantly.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Bob Lutz @boblutz

Youth baseball program takes in $300K after its bronze statue of Jackie Robinson is stolen https://usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2024/02/15/jackie-robinson-statue-stolen-wichita-legacy/72602180007/… via
                              @USATODAY

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                Bob Lutz @boblutz

Youth baseball program takes in $300K after its bronze statue of Jackie Robinson is stolen https://usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2024/02/15/jackie-robinson-statue-stolen-wichita-legacy/72602180007/… via
                                @USATODAY
                                it 's almost as if.........

Comment

Working...
                                X