Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2024 - Severe Storms (T-Storms and Blizzards)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

And that's a good thing.
    I wanted some more decent rain. Spare me the other stuff.

Comment

• That was a pretty monumental bust. Not even anything in Oklahoma. And worst of all, not a lick of rain.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• My best friend said that Stillwater is about to get drilled. So there’s that.
        78-65

Comment

• I’m not sure there isn’t anything in Ok. There was a huge tornado rural…. And now Nebraska, S Dakota are getting tornadoes

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            I’m not sure there isn’t anything in Ok. There was a huge tornado rural…. And now Nebraska, S Dakota are getting tornadoes
            I mustve missed that. Whereabouts?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Large tornado on the ground in Osage County, OK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post
                Large tornado on the ground in Osage County, OK.
                Yeah, this one is likely a bad one. Went right thru the town of Barnsdall. May not be much left of that town. (Childhood home of Clark Gabel…btw).

Comment

• Headed now dead eye for Bartlesville. Will be devastating if it hits. Tornado Emergency issued.

Comment

• Major damage reports coming out of Barnsdall.

Comment

• Bad reports coming out of Barnsdall. Bartlesville appears to have partially spared as tornado wreaked as approaching. Majority of initial damage reports on SE part of city only.

Comment

• Surging bow echo kind of ate up that tornado....unfortunately the damage was already done.

Comment

• Eeesh.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Seeing the videos coming in from Barnsdall. Not quite Greensburg-like, but close.

Comment

• There was a thin line of storms starting to form west of Wichita around 5 pm. But those really never developed much and as they approached Wichita the split apart with some going south of Wichita and some going north. Oklahoma had some pretty good storms going to our south as otherrs have mentioned. Then a line of storms from Omaha south throught the eastern portion of Kansas curving back to OKC reformed and backfilled although never threatening the Wichita area. That is currently still sitting right on the eastern border of Kansas with a southern tail curving back to OKC. Looks like that will be moving through Northern Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa and Minnesota tonight. Not sure about any severe weather those storms but may be dumping a lot of rain as it seems to be slow moving and quite a line from OKC up to the Canadian border.

Perhap what has happend to our east and south this evening is what they anticipated for us but moved on east of us before it really started to form and build.

Could do with out the 'nados, hail and wind but would have liked some wet stuff.

Comment

• Was watching Reed Timmer's channel on YouTube last night. One of the chasers followed the storm into Barnsdall but we didn't see much as he got out and helped with search and rescue.

Reed was following a lot of rotation in western Oklahoma but not sure if any touched down. A few looked like they might have, but a lot of that system appeared to be rain wrapped.

I think someone else already mentioned it, but Bartlesville may have gotten lucky as it appeared to 'only' hit the southeast side. The debris cloud definitely enlarged though when it got there.

I'm not sure we even got a drop of rain at my place, but I'll take that over twisters at my place any day.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X