World Cup 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG!! JAPAN!!
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Sounds like it was a good thing I changed my picks that involved Germany making a run
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        Sounds like it was a good thing I changed my picks that involved Germany making a run
        Would be more likely if they weren’t in a group with a team like Spain. Argentina have a much easier group than Germany even after losing the first game.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

A lot of discussion about how extreme stoppage time has been in this World Cup. I think it’s more commensurate with the actual amount of stoppage time that should be added.

Not popular to give FIFA credit for anything, but I think it’s the right move.

Comment

Japan!

Comment

We should compare Spain's short passing game with England's at the end of the upcoming Spain match.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Excited for Germany vs Japan! Could be a good one!
                Excellent prognostication.

Comment

Gotta say, I have never seen a 5-0-5 system before. Thanks for showing me something new Costa Rica.

Comment

I'd bag on Costa Rica's midfield -- but they don't have one.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• In case you are confused ... that's Costa Rica's forward line ... not their back line.

Comment

• That's a bold strategy Cotton, let's see if it pays off for them!

(they're down 0-3 at HT)

Comment

• CRC is effed. They dug a hole that requires them to high press, but Spain will dissect a high press like 7th grade biology. So now CRC's forwards are gonna get worn down and tired legged. I'd be surprised if CRC scores, meanwhile ESP is gonna keep throttling them.

Comment

• Yikes 2 minutes after I post that, Spain scores again. Predictable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                CRC is effed. They dug a hole that requires them to high press, but Spain will dissect a high press like 7th grade biology. So now CRC's forwards are gonna get worn down and tired legged. I'd be surprised if CRC scores, meanwhile ESP is gonna keep throttling them.
                                And if you want to high press, you need faster players than the slowpokes for Costa Rica. They are old.

Comment

Working...
                                X