No announcement yet.

2022 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s always fun watching when Tiger is playing. What a first round for him. I hope he can hold up the rest of the weekend and at least be in contention on Sunday.

Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      It’s always fun watching when Tiger is playing. What a first round for him. I hope he can hold up the rest of the weekend and at least be in contention on Sunday.
      I don’t think he will be in contention on Sunday only because the toll Augusta will have on his body.

Comment

Curious, While his golf talent is unquestioned, this is a person who has, on numerous occasions, gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle while severely impaired. The fact that he has not killed innocent people is pure luck. Does that behavior factor into the hero-worship of Tiger, or not at all? Or is his talent so transcendent that we overlook and ignore the off course behavior?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

I don’t think he will be in contention on Sunday only because the toll Augusta will have on his body.
          While you are there, call an emergency meeting with the referees and tell them that Kung Wu has given them green light to let Tiger play from the red tees.

Thank you.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

When does Tiger tee off today, central time?

Comment

The group at 9:07 and the next slot is a heck of a bunch:

Dustin Johnson
              Morikawa
              Rahm
              Cantlay
              Horschel
              Zalitoris

That would make a damn good scramble team huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                When does Tiger tee off today, central time?
                Do I look like Google?

Just funnin……12:41 pm

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                  Curious, While his golf talent is unquestioned, this is a person who has, on numerous occasions, gotten behind the wheel of a vehicle while severely impaired. The fact that he has not killed innocent people is pure luck. Does that behavior factor into the hero-worship of Tiger, or not at all? Or is his talent so transcendent that we overlook and ignore the off course behavior?
                  Hate the sin, but love the sinner. Everyone that loves Tiger holds out hope he has beat his demons. But with his body being just a notch or two below Evel Knievel's the reality is, he probably won't ever be able to stop taking painkillers. You just have to hope he has matured past driving under the influence of them.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Do I look like Google?

Just funnin……12:41 pm
                    You're WAY better than Google.

LOL

Comment

You're WAY better than Google.

LOL
                      I’m waiting for you to break out plans for the NIAR/Kung Wu Soccer and Multipurpose Stadium with a new and improved Shocker Lanes attached.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I’m waiting for you to break out plans for the NIAR/Kung Wu Soccer and Multipurpose Stadium with a new and improved Shocker Lanes attached.
                        I'm thinking the Shoxlax Supertech Stadium should morph into a hexadecacopter design.

Comment

Posted this over in Severe Storm thread, but should be here I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                            A pretty good golfer and happy for his post accident comeback. Not quite Ben Hogan feat but pretty impressive.
                            Is Tiger close to being on the Mount Rushmore of pro golfers
                            Jones, Nicklaus certainly. 2-4 others besides Tiger?
                            I would put him on Mt. Rushmore next to Michael Jackson and Mike Tyson. Never has so much talent been squandered/tainted. Oh, but what a force he was when he had his composure. It lasted until about 3 years after his father died.

I spoke to him back in the day down at Southern Hills. He was a spry and chipper fella then.

My fav golfers were Ernie Els, Freddie Couples, Greg Norman, and Tiger.

Comment

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
                              I don't look for athletes to be heroes. I look at them for entertainment value and admire what they do in their sport. I wouldn't encourage my kids or anyone for that matter to look up to these people. Entertainment value only. If you can't separate that then probably best to not watch it.

Comment

While you are there, call an emergency meeting with the referees and tell them that Kung Wu has given them green light to let Tiger play from the red tees.

Thank you.
                                Fred Ridley gives his best to you but politely said Fu Wu. I kind of paraphrased it.

Comment

Working...
                                X