Did you Get the COVID Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And what an amazing story to tell them some day, that they were conceived on a park bench.
    1/10

That doesn't even make sense.

The last thing we need in the middle of the worst pandemic in over a hundred years is to have folks calling in Nessie sightings at Kansas parks.
    Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; November 19, 2021, 03:18 PM. Reason: Made it more funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Ego is such an expensive teacher...

No worries, I assume Covid vaccines will be mandated in schools by next year. You will be "saved" from yourself.

Comment

• I have not posted on this topic nor any topic in some time because of all the political bs that seems to follow. Nor will I respond to any comments regarding what I am about to relate.

I would just like to share information I was told by a family member today. This family member has been in emergency rooms, more than once in the last few months, more than I care to share. This person was back in today, same heart related issues. He never got an actual explanation in the times prior. However, diagnosis and/ or most likely explanation from doctors this time is that it is related to the covid booster shot he got yesterday.

You may all resume arguing and I will again log out and resume reading from the shadows. Hope all are well.

Comment

Now that is a topic I can believe you are an expert on.

Comment

No worries, I assume Covid vaccines will be mandated in schools by next year. You will be "saved" from yourself.
            All I’m looking for from the government is an “opt out” clause. The gov pretty much leaves me alone as long as I pay tribute, but I’m tired of that. Just let me opt out.
            Livin the dream

Comment

https://www.healthychildren.org/Engl...and-Teens.aspx

Long-Haul COVID-19 in Children and Teens

Children with long covid

I wonder what it feels like to gamble on the health and well-being of your child. The payoff is shaking your fist at "the cathedral" and avoiding the risk of an aspirin. Meanwhile the chances of your child developing Long Covid are exceptionally high regardless of any initial symptomatic illness. So much power! So much Liberty! What an adrenaline rush!

And so very ****ing sad.

This is why "Big Brother" is necessary. For stop signs, and Co/Vaxidiots.

Bring the needles Uncle Sam! I'll help you stab all the beautiful, INNOCENT, young children.
              You’re either a ****ing retard (my words) or an asshole. There is nothing here of substance. Less than 30 healthy children have died in the last two years due to Covid. Please do not respond unless you can disprove this.

The goal posts are fixed.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

You’re either a ****ing retard (my words) or an asshole.
                Does it have to be one or the other? Could it be both?

Comment

I'm so far ahead of anybody in this thread on pandemic best practices it's laughable (and the record of my commentary will back that up).

The funny thing is, most of my advantage has just been intellectual humility. In other words, I appear incredibly knowledgeable because I accept that I don't know everything.

Add in a verified titanium lock on logic, and let's just say my confidence runs high.

Vaxx on!

And you are extremely humble too.

Comment

• Cold, you have absofukinlutely zero room to tell parents what is best for their children. You are nothing more than a self proclaimed key board warrior. You can cherry pick any damn article you want from the internet to stroke your ego.

No one, who doesn't have kids, should ever tell a parent how to raise and protect their children. You are right there beside Hillary on the thoughts that parents shouldn't raise their children.

Like was mentioned, it comes down to risk/reward. My two youngest had it and barely had symptoms for 2 days at most. I'm not going to be making them lab rats.

Comment

• I will add…a few months ago my son got sick with cough and fever. We kept him out of school the next day when he was asymptomatic, and one more just to make sure he was fever free for 24 hours. He stayed home, perfectly fine through the weekend so we sent him back to school on Monday w/o testing.

The following weekend, after a soccer game, we went to QT and he got a fountain drink. He takes a big sip and smiles and says, “oh man that’s good! I haven’t been able to taste anything for a week!”
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I will add…a few months ago my son got sick with cough and fever. We kept him out of school the next day when he was asymptomatic, and one more just to make sure he was fever free for 24 hours. He stayed home, perfectly fine through the weekend so we sent him back to school on Monday w/o testing.

The following weekend, after a soccer game, we went to QT and he got a fountain drink. He takes a big sip and smiles and says, “oh man that’s good! I haven’t been able to taste anything for a week!”
                        QT drinks are really good.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                          I have not posted on this topic nor any topic in some time because of all the political bs that seems to follow. Nor will I respond to any comments regarding what I am about to relate.

I would just like to share information I was told by a family member today. This family member has been in emergency rooms, more than once in the last few months, more than I care to share. This person was back in today, same heart related issues. He never got an actual explanation in the times prior. However, diagnosis and/ or most likely explanation from doctors this time is that it is related to the covid booster shot he got yesterday.

You may all resume arguing and I will again log out and resume reading from the shadows. Hope all are well.
                          Wait till he finds out that he's no longer in control of his body and Bill Gates now knows all his account passwords.

Incidence of myocarditis and pericarditis is much more likely in Covid infections than Covid vaccinations.

Rejoice! Truth has triumphed over misinformation once again.

P.S. Sorry for your family member's troubles. Supportive care is the common mode of treatment and the VAST majority of cases resolve on their own.

Comment

All I’m looking for from the government is an “opt out” clause. The gov pretty much leaves me alone as long as I pay tribute, but I’m tired of that. Just let me opt out.
                            Would you like to opt out of national defense as well? Do you speak Chinese?

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
                              And you are extremely humble too.

Comment

Would you like to opt out of national defense as well? Do you speak Chinese?
                                Why would I speak Chinese? Do they speak Chinese in Luxembourg?
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X