Did you Get the COVID Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you Get the COVID Vaccine

Let's just put to rest the fallacy that Shockernet is a bunch of COVIDidiots as COLD is fond of calling everybody.
    I am vaccinated with Pfizer
    46.67%
    I am vaccinated with Moderna
    26.67%
    I am vaccinated with J&J
    8.89%
    I am NOT vaccinated, but plan to
    2.22%
    I am NOT vaccinnated
    8.89%
    Other (please explain in comments)
    6.67%

Early returns not going so well for the smartest person on the internet.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There wasn't an option if you lied and got both.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        There wasn't an option if you lied and got both.
        Ouch. Complete dismantling.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Vaccinated with Pfizer. Moderna booster.
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I am no math major, but my calculation indicates 91% of SN responders are vaccinated. I guess we're all libs because we all know that conservatives do not get vaccinated.

Comment

I got the Pfizer vaccine but every time I see tweets like this, I completely regret it.

I will not be getting a booster. I am done with this rubbish.
              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                I am no math major, but my calculation indicates 91% of SN responders are vaccinated. I guess we're all libs because we all know that conservatives do not get vaccinated.
                It looks like I was too conservative with my 80% guess.

Welcome to Cricketsville.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What are the odds that if Cold votes in this that he votes not vaccinated just to try and move the numbers a wee bit more his way?
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    What are the odds that if Cold votes in this that he votes not vaccinated just to try and move the numbers a wee bit more his way?
                    Cold and several of his aliases…
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      I got the Pfizer vaccine but every time I see tweets like this, I completely regret it.

I will not be getting a booster. I am done with this rubbish.
                      I am with you on the booster.

Comment

Wife and I both were part of the Pfizer study. Wife got placebo and I got vaccine. First shot was July of 2020. We are still in the study but she was give vaccine as soon as it went public. We have also been given booster about a month ago. Neither of us got Covid and we never wear masks.

Comment

I've been vaxxed and I will go for an antibody test next month. If it's low, I will visit with my doctor about booster vs antibodies like Regeneron that show strong results for as long or longer then make the decision which way to go.

And mandates are wrong.

Comment

Vaxed, caught it two days after an unvaxed employee got sick. I had super mild symptoms, and he is still in the hospital sucking on a tube. I will not require my employees to be vaccinated, I will only encourage it. Once my 90 days are up I will get the booster.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                              Vaxed, caught it two days after an unvaxed employee got sick. I had super mild symptoms, and he is still in the hospital sucking on a tube. I will not require my employees to be vaccinated, I will only encourage it. Once my 90 days are up I will get the booster.
                              Not giving you advice, but if you have had Covid and a single dose of vaccination, you will not benefit from a second dose. There are many journal articles to that point: https://pubs.acs.org/doi/10.1021/acsnano.1c03972

In persons with prior COVID-19, one dose boosted levels to the high end of severe natural infection even in those who never had robust responses from infection, increasing no further after the second dose.
                              Since you get no benefit, the risk of vax side effects like myocarditis may/should become a greater consideration.
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X