Did you Get the COVID Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One more, well two more notes:

1. The FDA isn’t concerned with safety and efficacy. They are concerned with demonstrating standards. If they want your drug, it’s a friendly meeting where they dot the eyes and cross the tees. If they think you’re making too much money, they site you for not doing tertiary independent reviews of audit trails on who pushed the button to start the machine and how that individual demonstrated proficiency in that skill. They site you for not having studies that validate your ability to mix two aqueous liquids in a lab. They site your equipment for being more than 10 years old and your facility design for being 15 years old. It is a far worse form of cronyism than you can imagine with the sole purpose being to keep the big fed and big pharma coffers lined with cash.

2. This new tech that is the mRNA vaccine should have ABSOLUTELY ZERO long term effects on anyone. The ingredients are as benign as could possibly be imagined (even the microchips). I would expect red meat is 100 times more dangerous to an individual. Also, I’m not vaccinating my 10 or 13 year old.
    Last edited by wufan; November 18, 2021, 07:42 PM.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
      One more, well two more notes:

1. The FDA isn’t concerned with safety and efficacy. They are concerned with demonstrating standards. If they want your drug, it’s a friendly meeting where they dot the eyes and cross the tees. If they think you’re making too much money, they site you for not doing tertiary independent reviews of audit trails on who pushed the button to start the machine and how that individual demonstrated proficiency in that skill. They site you for not having studies that validate your ability to mix two aqueous liquids in a lab. They site your equipment for being more than 10 years old and your facility design for being 15 years old. It is a far worse form of cronyism than you can imagine with the sole purpose being to keep the big fed and big pharma coffers lined with cash.

2. This new tech that is the mRNA vaccine should have ABSOLUTELY ZERO long term effects on anyone. The ingredients are as benign as could possibly be imagined (even the microchips). I would expect red meat is 100 times more dangerous to an individual. Also, I’m not vaccinating my 10 or 13 year old.
      Thank you for bringing actual medical knowledge to the discussion. It is sorely needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Did you lose any dogs on the trek there or back?
        no, but I heard the relay team bringing out the vaccines had an issue with the weather conditions.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
          Hocus Pocus! Easter bunny! Santa Claus!

Vaxidiots are cowards, plain and simple.

A certain segment of our population has a lot of evolving left to do. Time is not on their side either. Looks like Mother Nature is bringin' another wave for Christmas.
          You are amusing to watch. I think to most of us vaxxed people, Covid is now an afterthought (Thanks DJT) as the experts said it would be. I feel sorry for those still consumed by this thing. Life is moving along.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

How many [pharmaceuticals] are considered safe when first brought to market only to have [substantial] side effects later? I don’t know the percentage, but I bet it’s less than 0.1%. For instance, any drug with the side effect profile of aspirin would NEVER be approved today. So, if you think aspirin is okay to take over the counter, then anything that gets approved today will almost certainly be safe for the vast majority of the population.
            This new tech that is the mRNA vaccine should have ABSOLUTELY ZERO long term effects on anyone. The ingredients are as benign as could possibly be imagined (even the microchips). I would expect red meat is 100 times more dangerous to an individual. Also, I’m not vaccinating my 10 or 13 year old.
            It must have hurt to admit this. It will surely chap the hides of nearly everybody in this thread.

Also, I’m not vaccinating my 10 or 13 year old.
            How smart of a father will you feel like foregoing the vaccination of your children, potentially exposing them to multiple physical and cognitive symptoms, when it's "safer than an aspirin"?

Not real sharp on the old risk - reward analysis are we?

I expect you will not be giving your children any other medicines for the remainder of their upbringing as well.

#VaxidiocismKills

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

It must have hurt to admit this. It will surely chap the hides of nearly everybody in this thread.

How smart of a father will you feel like foregoing the vaccination of your children, potentially exposing them to multiple physical and cognitive symptoms, when it's "safer than an aspirin"?

Not real sharp on the old risk - reward analysis are we?

I expect you will not be giving your children any other medicines for the remainder of their upbringing as well.

#VaxidiocismKills
              Why would it hurt to restate my beliefs based on my knowledge?

Im specifically withholding the vaccine from my children due to risk analysis. My 13 year old got a flu vaccine last month, but we turned down the Covid vaccine. He’s a healthy kid. Why don’t you go ahead and send me the data on healthy kids between the ages of 12 and 18 and Covid outcome? Never mind, you’re not an epidemiologist.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Im specifically withholding the vaccine from my children due to risk analysis. My 13 year old got a flu vaccine last month, but we turned down the Covid vaccine. He’s a healthy kid. Why don’t you go ahead and send me the data on healthy kids between the ages of 12 and 18 and Covid outcome? Never mind, you’re not an epidemiologist.
                Clod doesn't understand when you use knowledge and logic, it confuses him.

I am with you. I will not be vaccinating my children.

Comment

Ego is such an expensive teacher...

No worries, I assume Covid vaccines will be mandated in schools by next year. You will be "saved" from yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Clod doesn't understand when you use knowledge and logic, it confuses him.

I am with you. I will not be vaccinating my children.
                    I'm so far ahead of anybody in this thread on pandemic best practices it's laughable (and the record of my commentary will back that up).

The funny thing is, most of my advantage has just been intellectual humility. In other words, I appear incredibly knowledgeable because I accept that I don't know everything.

Add in a verified titanium lock on logic, and let's just say my confidence runs high.

Vaxx on!

Comment

• Most children and teens who test positive for COVID-19 have mild, or even no, symptoms. But some are experiencing symptoms more than a month after they've been infected. There's no official name for this yet, but it's often referred to as "long-haul COVID" or "long COVID." Learn more here. 

Long-Haul COVID-19 in Children and Teens

Most kids and teens who test positive for COVID-19 have mild, or even no, symptoms. But it's becoming clear that some are experiencing symptoms more than a month after they've been infected with SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

A number of post-COVID conditions have been identified in kids. Most notable are continued or recurring symptoms referred to as "long-haul COVID," or sometimes as "long COVID" or "Post-Acute COVID-19." Research on this condition continues.
                      No one is certain exactly how many people who've had COVID-19 end up being long haulers. One study showed that as many as 52% of teens and young adults between ages 16 and 30 may experience lingering symptoms 6 months after having COVID. The United Kingdom Office for National Statistics estimated that 12.9% of children 2 to 11 years of age and 14.5% of children 12 to 16 years of age still experienced symptoms 5 weeks after infection.

What experts do know is that long-haul COVID can happen even in people who had mild or no symptoms of COVID-19. The symptoms they experienced during the acute infection may not go away, even long after their infection is gone. Sometimes, long-haul COVID symptoms start after a person is feeling better. Or, if they were asymptomatic (didn't have COVID symptoms), they may experience them weeks later. Any of these symptoms can be new and different, or they may be the same as the ones your child or teen had during the COVID infection.

Children with long covid

A SERIOUS picture is emerging about the long-term health effects of covid-19 in some children, with UK politicians calling the lack of acknowledgment of the problem a “national scandal”.

Children seem to be fairly well-protected from the most severe symptoms of covid-19. According to the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, the majority of children don't develop symptoms when infected with the coronavirus, or their symptoms are very mild.

However, it is becoming increasingly apparent that a large number of children with symptomatic and asymptomatic covid-19 are experiencing long-term effects, many months after the initial infection.
                      Evidence from the first study of long covid in children suggests that more than half of children aged between 6 and 16 years old who contract the virus have at least one symptom lasting more than 120 days, with 42.6 per cent impaired by these symptoms during daily activities. These interim results are based on periodic assessments of 129 children in Italy who were diagnosed with covid-19 between March and November 2020 at the Gemelli University Hospital in Rome (medRxiv, doi.org/fv9t).

The UK Office for National Statistics's latest report estimates that 12.9 per cent of UK children aged 2 to 11, and 14.5 per cent of children aged 12 to 16, still have symptoms five weeks after their first infection. Almost 500,000 UK children have tested positive for covid-19 since March 2020.
                      The consequences of long covid in children can be debilitating. At a UK parliamentary briefing on 26 January, Mcfarland described how her 14-year-old daughter started to become vacant, weak and unresponsive after catching covid-19 in March 2020. After three weeks in bed, she did some gentle exercise in the garden and clutched her chest, complaining of heart pain. “She went very floppy and almost couldn't make it back into the house to bed,” says Mcfarland. “And she pretty much stayed there [in bed] for the next seven months.”

Since August 2020, Mcfarland says there have been times where her daughter would feel better and they would go out of the house for a picnic, but they soon realised that every trip out triggered a long period of relapse, an issue that seems to be common in adults with long covid too.
                      I wonder what it feels like to gamble on the health and well-being of your child. The payoff is shaking your fist at "the cathedral" and avoiding the risk of an aspirin. Meanwhile the chances of your child developing Long Covid are exceptionally high regardless of any initial symptomatic illness. So much power! So much Liberty! What an adrenaline rush!

And so very ****ing sad.

This is why "Big Brother" is necessary. For stop signs, and Co/Vaxidiots.

Bring the needles Uncle Sam! I'll help you stab all the beautiful, INNOCENT, young children.

Comment

• I love people who don’t have kids telling other people what to do with their kids.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          I love people who don’t have kids telling other people what to do with their kids.
                          Anybody can reproduce. Far, far fewer can consistently live their lives with common sense and good judgment. That's what Social Services is for. They pick up the slack on behalf of the child when necessary. Think of my words as a social service.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Anybody can reproduce. Far, far fewer can consistently live their lives with common sense and good judgment. That's what Social Services is for. They pick up the slack on behalf of the child when necessary. Think of my words as a social service.

And we are all thankful that you have not reproduced. Thanks for helping society out.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

And we are all thankful that you have not reproduced. Thanks for helping society out.
                              Don't count me out yet! The original equipment is fully functional and in tip-top shape. There may come a time when I decide to pass down my unique genetic instruction manual.

Hypothetical baby CB ^^^

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Don't count me out yet! The original equipment is fully functional and in tip-top shape. There may come a time when I decide to pass down my unique genetic instruction manual.

Hypothetical baby CB ^^^
                                And what an amazing story to tell them some day, that they were conceived on a park bench.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X