70’s and 80’s Wichita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Oh yeah, love me some Bierock's with a lot of katsup...

I like to shake Tabasco Jalapeno Green sauce over the top.

Comment

• My great grandparents were Mennonites that immigrated from Germany. Bierocks and verinika are staples of my family.

You bastards that put ketchup on them are unholy and should be slapped. Break the top open and drown them in butter
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Whoooo. Hope you don't find any older than that. I'd become "respectable" by then.
        Pretty sure last time I was in Kirby's it looks about the same and half the same people in the video still hang out there.

Comment

• Bierocks belong in the trash.
          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
            My great grandparents were Mennonites that immigrated from Germany. Bierocks and verinika are staples of my family.

You bastards that put ketchup on them are unholy and should be slapped. Break the top open and drown them in butter
            I like em with white gravy.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

I like em with white gravy.
              Interesting that you say that, I saw a place on TripleD yesterday that baked the gravy inside the Bierock. It did appear to be quite tasty.

Comment

• Ketchup, are you crazy! With MUSTARD!

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                  Bierocks belong in the trash.
                  Have you ever had a good one? It should be nothing but hamburger and thin cooked down cabbage, maybe a slice of cheddar, inside a light and thin roll. It’s basically a burger in a roll.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• You are all going to hell for disgracing the bierock.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                      My great grandparents were Mennonites that immigrated from Germany. Bierocks and verinika are staples of my family.

You and I are probably related, or know some common people/families at a bare minimum. Congrats! Doesn’t that make you ecstatic?

You wouldn’t know it on my end by my own name - it’s my Mom and her side.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                        Ketchup, are you crazy! With MUSTARD!
                        Bingo.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Oh yeah, love me some Bierock's with a lot of katsup...

In Nebraska, we call 'em Runzas. I don't eat at Runza.
                          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• NM

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

In Nebraska, we call 'em Runzas. I don't eat at Runza.
                              Loved Runza growing up and staying with my grandparents in Lincoln. That and Valentino's Pizza and ice cream at the Dairy Store on UNL campus. Also walking to Ben Franklin's variety store for candy.

Comment

• Yep, we’re still living in the 70’s and 80’s. Good Lord, have they been introduced to iPad technology? At least save a tree or two…

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X