Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have went from spring to fall.

Comment

Another year of nothing. Will we see a spring pattern in June?

Comment

What's up with this wind??

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

It's a rough day if you have anything outside. Also, many parts of western Kansas will see damage. Unpleasant day for certain. Tight isobars.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            It's a rough day if you have anything outside. Also, many parts of western Kansas will see damage. Unpleasant day for certain. Tight isobars.
            Probably climate change. Just burnt my toast, same thing

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Probably climate change. Just burnt my toast, same thing
              'cept this is Kansas. No wind would be climate change. Now burnt toast, yes that is definitely climate change. Although my wife informs me that is a sign of old age.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Tight isobars.
                Thanks bro, been workin' out.

Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Bob Lutz

@boblutz
                  ·
                  1h
                  Stop asking if climate change had anything to do with the strong winds in December in Kansas. It f-ing did.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                    Bob Lutz

@boblutz
                    ·
                    1h
                    Stop asking if climate change had anything to do with the strong winds in December in Kansas. It f-ing did.
                    100% global warming, there wasn’t a “dust bowl” in the 1930’s… it never happened. Bob’s cheese is dangling from his cracker.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Joe Biden vs. the Tornados

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti..._tornados.html

Why would Biden make claims of a linkage between the tornado outbreak and climate change when science and data say there is no causation?

The answer to the author's question is because Bob Lutz said it was so. How dare you? as Greta Thunberg would say (as would Bob).
                      Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 15, 2021, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Bob’s theme song…

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                          Bob Lutz

@boblutz
                          ·
                          1h
                          That guy is a loser and the worst type of loser possible - a loser in denial.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I saw they recorded a 107MPH gust in Colorado earlier. I've seen the photos and video of western KS/eastern CO and the dust that's flying.

I went outside about half an hour ago after hearing some odd sounds and there were three rather large limbs on or near the house. I'd also had a pile of limbs I'd recently cut down from these old trees and had piled in the yard. They're now spread throughout the yard.

I won't be surprised if there are more large limbs down from these old ass trees before the day is done.
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              I saw they recorded a 107MPH gust in Colorado earlier. I've seen the photos and video of western KS/eastern CO and the dust that's flying.

I went outside about half an hour ago after hearing some odd sounds and there were three rather large limbs on or near the house. I'd also had a pile of limbs I'd recently cut down from these old trees and had piled in the yard. They're now spread throughout the yard.

I won't be surprised if there are more large limbs down from these old ass trees before the day is done.
                              I remember something similar to this happened in the mid-80’s before Christmas… I lost a large tree and several large branches; that wind was out of the northwest… this puppies straight out of the south.

Comment

Utility poles are coming down around the city. Included in that number is one swaying behind the scoreboard at the Eck. It's not if, it's when. Don't travel down 21st until that is rectified.

Comment

Working...
                                X