Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Fauci is positive and experiencing mild symptoms. He's 83.

When the pandemic was in full swing, 99% of those in the ICU were unvaccinated. Had everybody joined in by taking the vaccine (FROM THE START), we would have MASSIVELY cut the viruses beneficial mutation rate. Those having "complete" immunity from the virus would have lasted longer. MANY would still be alive today. We may have even eradicated the virus with further vaccine/booster development just like we have with countless other pathogens.

But.... with the majority of Republicans not taking the vaccine, it is all academic.

Please don't force me to start up again. I have an obsessive need to correct untruths.
    You will at times speak a truth (everyone does) but this is getting so old and tired. Almost everything you said here is either wrong or completely misleading.

And giving this to children was a mistake from the get go.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      Fauci has it for the third time. Been jabbed six times.
      And if he hadn't been vaccinated, educating his immune system, he would be statistically dead. And probably actually dead.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

You will at times speak a truth (everyone does) but this is getting so old and tired. Almost everything you said here is either wrong or completely misleading.

And giving this to children was a mistake from the get go.
          My accuracy rate on the pandemic is, was, and will be so mind-boggling accurate, the files in this server should be sent to the Smithsonian institution archives.

But I'll let you in on a little secret... it really wasn't that hard. I do much harder things on a daily basis. Looking like a (prescient) genius in this thread simply came down to logical thinking and listening to the "smartest man in the room". Not this room, because you already know who that is... ...the smartest man in THE room: Anthony Stephen Fauci, M.D.

Comment

And if he hadn't been vaccinated, educating his immune system, he would be statistically dead. And probably actually dead.
            bullshit

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

bullshit
              Is it okay with you if I imagined you holding your hands over your ears, shaking your head, and contorting your face in pain while screaming bullshit?

The mortality rate for Covid in the early part of the pandemic was 15% for folks in their 70's, over 50% for octogenarians, and over 60% for nonagenarians.

Comment

• It's painful but kinda entertaining to watch Cold kick his own ass.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  It's painful but kinda entertaining to watch Cold kick his own ass.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

It's painful but kinda entertaining to watch Cold kick his own ass.
                    Don't even try to list the average life expectancy tables/general mortality rates of those age groups. I'm 3 moves ahead of you. Always. Never forget that.

Comment

Don't even try to list the average life expectancy tables/general mortality rates of those age groups. I'm 3 moves ahead of you. Always. Never forget that.

That's completely fine. While you're Googling your heart out on 3 year old covid disinformation to try and finally best me, I'm scheming on how to take over the entire world. I don't have time to correct all your mistakes, Putin is on the other line!
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• No studies about the side effects of the vaccine to talk about of course. Thats conspiracy theoryish.

So how much money do you have to shell out for the miracle vaccine nowadays?
                        Last edited by ShockerFever; August 14, 2024, 08:20 PM.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          No studies about the side of effects of the vaccine to talk about of course. Thats conspiracy theoryish.

So how much money do you have to shell out for the miracle vaccine nowadays?
                          Parents who took their babies in to be vaccinated, have to be sweating a little. They just gambled on their child having an entire lifetime of infirmities that no one has any ideas of what the illness possibilities might include. Tough consequences for taking the word of your elected government official who lied that you were protecting society and your baby.

Comment

That's completely fine. While you're Googling your heart out on 3 year old covid disinformation to try and finally best me, I'm scheming on how to take over the entire world. I don't have time to correct all your mistakes, Putin is on the other line!
                            I'm right there with ya. Except I'm taking over just the financial world. Doing my best impression of Jim Simons.

Hey, give Putin a message for me will ya? >>><<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Parents who took their babies in to be vaccinated, have to be sweating a little. They just gambled on their child having an entire lifetime of infirmities that no one has any ideas of what the illness possibilities might include. Tough consequences for taking the word of your elected government official who lied that you were protecting society and your baby.
                              Quite the opposite my friend. Not getting your recommended vaccinations is what's called gambling. It's just maths.

A child will (should) have 50 shots before they reach adulthood. Unless you're one of those conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer types who are helping to bring back eradicated diseases like Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, and Whooping cough.

I think I would be for criminal charges if a child ends up with Measles after their doctor recommended the vaccine and the parent rejected it. This is in line with Scientologists watching their child needlessly die because their cult banned blood transfusions.

Comment

Quite the opposite my friend. Not getting your recommended vaccinations is what's called gambling. It's just maths.

A child will (should) have 50 shots before they reach adulthood. Unless you're one of those conspiracy theory anti-vaxxer types who are helping to bring back eradicated diseases like Measles, Mumps, Chicken Pox, and Whooping cough.

I think I would be for criminal charges if a child ends up with Measles after their doctor recommended the vaccine and the parent rejected it. This is in line with Scientologists watching their child needlessly die because their cult banned blood transfusions.
                                Why in the **** are you bringing up trusted and studied vaccines that are completely irrelevant to the discussion at hand?

You are such a horrible deflector. No wonder you’re a Democrat.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X