• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where has Cold been?

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Note: Study was on children.
      Good for clarification, however, I'm not sure what impact that makes. Either it could apply to those of any age (so makes no difference) or it could apply only to children which I view as worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
        Where has Cold been?
        Covid is over in the cultural topic sense, what is he going to post about?

Comment

Where has Cold been?
          Probably still celebrating KU's national championship.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Good for clarification, however, I'm not sure what impact that makes. Either it could apply to those of any age (so makes no difference) or it could apply only to children which I view as worse.
            Yep. My post was made in a completely neutral manner. The article posted had a ridiculous bias to such a degree that it didn’t call this out. Their reading of the data may or may not be correct, but is reasonable.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Where has Cold been?
              Taking advantage of park benches I'm sure. Not sure how his life will go on now that GodFauciGod has decided to call it quits.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Get vaccinated, a hurricanes a comin’…

Comedy Gold!

Comment

• He can’t be that out of touch and Stup…oh never mind

Comment

• I suppose those that voted for him are dumber than him, but I dunno

Comment

• There's a hurrican vaccine now?? That is awesome! Pfizer will be more than happy to oblige with putting that together I am sure of it...

I will continue to be completely astounded by how anyone could have voted for this guy. As a country, we are completely doomed if those idiots are calling the shots.

Comment

• Dr. Harvey Risch: “Hydroxychloroquine, ivermectin, and others do work...very well for keeping people out of the hospital and for keeping people from dying from COVID...suppressed at all counts by economic interests...the media was completely complicit.”

Comment

• You can 'tar and feather' me for adding to this thread, but get ready folks, they're pushin' the 'jabs' again.

Comment

• a weaker surge

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Another good one in the thread…

Comment

• See my post on Reaper’s report about Tulane cancellation. Fresh orchestrated campaign on Twitter bring CoVid back into the news cycles.

When Will Cold show back up?

Comment

Working...
                                X