No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any reason whatsoever why someone under 40 should feel the need to wear a mask these days? I went to meet the teacher tonight for my daughter's preschool and found it a little strange the teacher was wearing a mask.
    Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• CDC changed their guidelines to say vaxxed and unvaxxed should be treated the same and quarantine is no longer required without symptoms.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post
        CDC changed their guidelines to say vaxxed and unvaxxed should be treated the same and quarantine is no longer required without symptoms.
        Must have completed a new research paper.
        Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Must have completed a new research paper.
          Or Pharma isn't giving them money anymore?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post
            Is there any reason whatsoever why someone under 40 should feel the need to wear a mask these days? I went to meet the teacher tonight for my daughter's preschool and found it a little strange the teacher was wearing a mask.
            I can’t imagine wearing a mask in public for the rest of my life but there are a few out there that are taking them to the graves.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• As a side note, for all the mask-wearing, science-spouting, earth-first folks out there.. how much trash has been added to the environment with all the extra mask usage? In addition to just seeing them scattered around everywhere on the ground, how about the additional amount in landfills and extra material usage to make them?

Earth first. Save the planet.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• An Elementary school in Baton Rouge is back on distant learning due to high number of COVID positive tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Or Pharma isn't giving them money anymore?
                  It’s actually the other way around. Countries around the world have descended their expected needs for vaccines of new variants in 2023. The massive government contracts are no more.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them. Yeah, no kidding, the shot is garbage. And everyone is slowly realizing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Moderna’s CEO says they are throwing away 30 million covid shots because no one anywhere in the world will take them. Yeah, no kidding, the shot is garbage. And everyone is slowly realizing it.
                      You copy and paste a lot and never give credit to the original source.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Illinois healthcare workers who were fired for not getting the jab or denied a religious exemption will share in a $10 million settlement and be eligible to work again.

In Illinois.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Illinois healthcare workers who were fired for not getting the jab or denied a religious exemption will share in a $10 million settlement and be eligible to work again.

In Illinois.
                          Thanks to U.S. District Judge John Kness. Who was appointed by that terrible, mean and nasty President Trump.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Dr. Simone Gold @drsimonegold

BREAKING: A new Icelandic study shows COVID reinfection rate rises with number of vaccine doses. The study shows that for most age groups, those who have received two doses or more are more likely to become re-infected than those who have received no vaccination or one dose. Wow

Comment

• Kênh bóng đá trực tuyến Xoilac365.tv✅ nguồn link trực tiếp bóng đá Xoilac TV full HD. Phát sóng trực tuyến Xôi Lạc TV tructiepbongda chất lượng cao.

Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                                https://www.theflstandard.com/massac...al-miscarried/

Nearly Half of Pregnant Women in Pfizer Trial Miscarried
                                While nothing would surprise me, pretty sure this has been fact checked by multiple news outlets of all political slants and discredited.

Comment

Working...
                                X