X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Missed another good one huh?
    Now you’re a bandie? Makes sense.

Youre now the loser that goes to a sports board only for political banter. Doesn’t get much worse than that.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Youre now the loser that goes to a sports board only for political banter. Doesn’t get much worse than that.
      Just think for a second. He had all night and that is all he could come up with.

Comment

• Pathetic
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

You're not paying attention. I don't come here for political banter. I'm apolitical remember?

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

You're not paying attention. I don't come here for political banter. I'm apolitical remember?
            The only person that thinks you’re apolitical is the voice in your head.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Remember when Cold was just the guy in the corner jacking off to pictures of Ehimen? Remember the epic troll jobs he used to do on opposing fans?

It’s really sad to see him reduced to the triggered normie he used to troll. RIP.
              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                Remember when Cold was just the guy in the corner jacking off to pictures of Ehimen? Remember the epic troll jobs he used to do on opposing fans?

It’s really sad to see him reduced to the triggered normie he used to troll. RIP.
                Quite the fall, no doubt.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Quite the fall, no doubt.
                  He's just outclassed, lacks knowledge, and can't keep up with the Science. It does move fast, and he's still stuck on the Fauci of "old" (sad state of affairs).

Comment

• You nerds sound really worked up. What can I do to help?

Or maybe it's just an autograph you seek?

Comment

• COVID-Hospitalization Numbers Are as Bad as They Look

Many supposedly “incidental” infections aren’t really incidental, and cannot be dismissed.

Some COVID-positive patients are unquestionably hospitalized for COVID: They are mostly unvaccinated, have classic respiratory problems, and require supplemental oxygen. Omicron might be less severe than Delta, but that doesn’t make it mild. “If a virus that causes less severe lung disease affects an extraordinarily large proportion of the population, you’ll still get a lot of them in the hospital with severe lung disease,” Sara Murray, a hospitalist at UC San Francisco, told me.
                      The problem with splitting people into these two rough categories is that a lot of patients, including those with chronic illnesses, don’t fit neatly into either. COVID isn’t just a respiratory disease; it also affects other organ systems. It can make a weak heart beat erratically, turn a manageable case of diabetes into a severe one, or weaken a frail person to the point where they fall and break something. “If you’re on the margin of coming into the hospital, COVID tips you over,” Vineet Arora, a hospitalist at the University of Chicago Medicine, told me. In such cases, COVID might not be listed as a reason for admission, but the patient wouldn’t have been admitted were it not for COVID. (Some people might have chronic conditions only because of an earlier COVID infection, which can increase the risk of diabetes, heart problems, and other long-term complications.) “These incidental infections are not so incidental for people with chronic conditions,” Faust said. “Whether they live to see the age of 60 or 90 depends on things just like this.”

St. Luke’s pushes back on COVID misinformation about hospitalized patients

St. Luke’s University Health Network sought Thursday to debunk misinformation that is spreading about patients battling COVID-19.

Around 80% of COVID-positive patients currently hospitalized across the network’s 11 hospitals were admitted because of the virus, St. Luke’s announced after analyzing patient data.

According to a news release from the network: “The data contradicts the recent public narrative that most hospitalized COVID inpatients tested positive for the coronavirus incidentally only after being admitted to the hospital for other reasons.”

“We want to set the record straight,” Dr. Jeffrey Jahre, the St. Luke’s senior vice president of medical and academic affairs and section chief emeritus of infectious diseases, says in the release. “St. Luke’s as a national leader in COVID care took the initiative to study this issue and share its findings with the public that the Omicron variant is indeed a serious health threat.

“It is putting an enormous strain on country’s public health infrastructure and is disrupting life throughout the nation.”
                      ​​​​​A couple of high-quality, CB-approved Covid hospitalization articles. Read them with full confidence that the information contained is factual.

Comment

• Cold in case you weren’t aware your basketball team is on.
                        The Kansas Jayhawks latest football and basketball news, stats, schedules, football and basketball recruiting.

Comment

• Did I hear the CDC director correctly when she said something along the lines of 75% of Covid deaths involved an average of 4 comorbidities? So like many viruses, it's much more dangerous to those who are already sick and unhealthy than the rest. That most deaths are with Covid and not of Covid.

Granted, most of the free thinking world knew this around 18 months ago, but it's nice to see the CDC finally admitting it.

Pretty much all of my closest friends and their kids have had it. None of them had any issues of significance. I did lose one friend who had it. He was overweight and I don't know the rest of his medical history, but he wasn't morbidly obese by any means. An old football coach of mine had it and passed. No clue what his other potential problems may have been.

Modt recently, my sister and her oldest tested positive. My sister had zero issues. She got tested because it was going around her office and she had a bit of a sore throat. The sore throat was strep, which she's notorious for getting at least every other year. Sister and niece have been nothing short of fine.

Another friends mother spent two days in the hospital with it due to low oxygen levels but was then sent home as she recovered and was breathing fine on her own. It was scary briefly.

I know I'm at risk and take precautions as I feel necessary. I've had an autoimmune condition since I was 16. I am overweight. I also acknowledge that should I get it I still have a small chance of having complications. The flu presents similar dangers for me and I've essentially just taken similar steps to live life and take my calculated risks.

With all of that said, based on the "new" information from the CDC we should absolutely stop the fear mongering and draconian threats and actions about how to deal with this. We should absolutely be getting on with our lives and everyone can go back to choosing what they're willing to do and not do on am individual level. No more government restrictions and mandates. Basically, what we should have been doing from the start.

I do understand that if we accept the facts/science and move forward with them, Cold will stop posting and probably fall into some sort of depression and I hope he'll seek help as needed to assist with that. But there's no reason we the people, the news organizations or any level of government should still be obsessing over any if this.

Fauci is still a ****ing idiot and should rot in hell.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                            Did I hear the CDC director correctly when she said something along the lines of 75% of Covid deaths involved an average of 4 comorbidities? So like many viruses, it's much more dangerous to those who are already sick and unhealthy than the rest. That most deaths are with Covid and not of Covid.

Granted, most of the free thinking world knew this around 18 months ago, but it's nice to see the CDC finally admitting it.

Pretty much all of my closest friends and their kids have had it. None of them had any issues of significance. I did lose one friend who had it. He was overweight and I don't know the rest of his medical history, but he wasn't morbidly obese by any means. An old football coach of mine had it and passed. No clue what his other potential problems may have been.

Modt recently, my sister and her oldest tested positive. My sister had zero issues. She got tested because it was going around her office and she had a bit of a sore throat. The sore throat was strep, which she's notorious for getting at least every other year. Sister and niece have been nothing short of fine.

Another friends mother spent two days in the hospital with it due to low oxygen levels but was then sent home as she recovered and was breathing fine on her own. It was scary briefly.

I know I'm at risk and take precautions as I feel necessary. I've had an autoimmune condition since I was 16. I am overweight. I also acknowledge that should I get it I still have a small chance of having complications. The flu presents similar dangers for me and I've essentially just taken similar steps to live life and take my calculated risks.

With all of that said, based on the "new" information from the CDC we should absolutely stop the fear mongering and draconian threats and actions about how to deal with this. We should absolutely be getting on with our lives and everyone can go back to choosing what they're willing to do and not do on am individual level. No more government restrictions and mandates. Basically, what we should have been doing from the start.

I do understand that if we accept the facts/science and move forward with them, Cold will stop posting and probably fall into some sort of depression and I hope he'll seek help as needed to assist with that. But there's no reason we the people, the news organizations or any level of government should still be obsessing over any if this.

Fauci is still a ****ing idiot and should rot in hell.
                            Wow! That's a lot of typing when all you would have had to say was the following:

This is SubGod, it's January 16, 2022, and I'm still a Covid Denier!

P.S. Covid Dick is real... https://nypost.com/2022/01/13/man-cl...racting-covid/

Man claims his penis shrank 1.5 inches, ‘COVID d – – k is real’ say docs

In response to the dude’s desperate plea for penis help, Dr. Charles Welliver — a urologist and Director of Men’s Health at Albany Medical College, NY — confirmed the rare, but real havoc COVID can wreak on a man’s unmentionables.

“You can connect these dots,” the physician told Slate of the virus’ correlation to ding-a-ling disorders.

“COVID [causes] a mass of respiratory symptoms that leads to a lot of the deaths,” he said. “But there’s also pretty significant vascular issues that occur with guys.”

It's a great day to have your member grow in size relative to one's peers doing nothing else but listening to the experts and following the science.

Death... is NOT the only bad outcome with Covid-19.

Get vaxxed, get boosted, and encourage others to do the same!

Comment

• I deny nothing. I acknowledge facts and even the CDC has finally come around to them. I can't help you if you're still in denial. One day, the media, political elite and Fauci will give up on the fear mongering and you'll be left with nothing. The rest of us will have moved on lo g before and will be better for it.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Lance Gooden @Lancegooden

Americans can stop isolating after 5 days. The Biden Administration's new Covid testing plan ships tests within 7-12 days. Everything Joe Biden does is a FAILURE.

Comment

Working...
                                X