• Show
Clear All

• liars

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
        My progressive friends are angry at people for not getting the Vx cuz they want to stop having to wear the mask.

I told them, the gov is making you wear a mask. It’s a bizarre foreign. Concept to them.
        I had a scuffle recently with an 'old' buddy who was giving anti-vaxxers and anti-maskers 'hell'; calling them "idiots" and "murderers"... I quickly set that SOB straight.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          Cold's ban has been lifted for a day and nowhere to be found. I knew he would be butthurt about it. I guess now he understands what it's like to have his freedom of speech taken away by somebody who doesn't agree with him. Hard lesson learned.
          You know he is just like Beetlejuice? Say his name three times and then he will never go away.

Comment

• The jab!

"Those who haven't gotten a jab will meet a wide range of penalties if they don't, from sitting down with a doctor to having the "risks" of denying reading all the way up to a court-martial."

Close To 1 Million Servicemen Will Be In Courts Over Vaxx Mandate (blabber.buzz)

Comment

• Probably not credible enough of a source.

But it sure is a slap in the face to a previous argument in here in which the poster has claimed he has never been wrong.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Whew! Been a rough couple of days lol...

I got the Moderna booster Wednesday afternoon and was quite unwell for 36 hrs. Like a healthcare friend of mine says, "Moderna is nobody's *****".

Both Pfizer and Moderna use the same mRNA technology, but Moderna uses a different delivery mechanism. It sure got my body irritated. Perhaps some of these reports of Moderna having higher durability than Pfizer are true. Definitely seems so from the seat of my pants.

Over the next 10 days I'll eventually be pumping out so many antibodies the sick will merely have to touch the hem of my garment and Das Alien will likely jump straight out of their bodies.

It's a great day to be protected!

My poor mom though... Moderna wrecked her. 101F and everything. She'll be fine by tonight though. And she's no stranger to Tylenol which helps a lot. I took no Tylenol because... I like pain.

Comment

Cold's ban has been lifted for a day and nowhere to be found. I knew he would be butthurt about it. I guess now he understands what it's like to have his freedom of speech taken away by somebody who doesn't agree with him. Hard lesson learned.
                  I was banned???!!! Must have been a glitch.

Who would ban the Oracle of Infection. That's like banning your GPS. I bring only facts and accurate guidance to the discussion.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                    Whew! Been a rough couple of days lol...

I got the Moderna booster Wednesday afternoon and was quite unwell for 36 hrs. Like a healthcare friend of mine says, "Moderna is nobody's *****".

Both Pfizer and Moderna use the same mRNA technology, but Moderna uses a different delivery mechanism. It sure got my body irritated. Perhaps some of these reports of Moderna having higher durability than Pfizer are true. Definitely seems so from the seat of my pants.

Over the next 10 days I'll eventually be pumping out so many antibodies the sick will merely have to touch the hem of my garment and Das Alien will likely jump straight out of their bodies.

It's a great day to be protected!

My poor mom though... Moderna wrecked her. 101F and everything. She'll be fine by tonight though. And she's no stranger to Tylenol which helps a lot. I took no Tylenol because... I like pain.
                    Are you immune compromised?
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I was banned???!!! Must have been a glitch.

Who would ban the Oracle of Infection. That's like banning your GPS. I bring only facts and accurate guidance to the discussion.
                      lol, I think the banning hurt you more than the booster.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Still, the point stands. People of all kinds and philosophies are still getting it. It's annoying how the left-bent media has to politicize everything, including people going on ventilators.
                        I have never voted or identified with the Democratic party. The only two Democrats I can think of that I like are Jimmy Carter and Joe Lieberman. The former because he practices what he preaches, the latter, because I like his agnostic attitude towards political affiliation.

There is zero argument from anyone truly unbiased, that the Republicans are the ones that politicized Covid. And it started with Donald Trump. To believe anything else would indicate that you have a tiny brain.

Comment

Whew! Been a rough couple of days lol...

Why would you be getting the booster now? I had the vaccine well before you and I am no where close to being in the window for getting the booster.

Comment

Are you immune compromised?
                            Protection from infection starts waning around 5 months w/ Pfizer. People are saying 8 months, but that is just logistics. Protection from hospitalization remains around the 2/3 level. I'm not interested in getting infected. In fact, getting infected and then dealing w/ Long Covid for an extended period of time is almost the worst outcome from my perspective. My brain is the tool by which I make my living. I can't have it getting fogged by Das Alien. May as well be on a vent.

Wal-Mart carries Moderna. Go to any location (walk-ups welcome); tell them this is your first shot and then fasten your seat belt. It hit me exactly 12 hrs from the time I had my shot. After 36hrs I felt right as rain. 10 days after your booster you are gonna be protected AF. Protection from infection is 4x, and hospitalization is 5-6x after 10 days follow 3rd dose (age 60 and over).

I'm heading into what could be the worst period of the pandemic thus far and I will be literally shitting antibodies.

My loved ones are safe also.

Mission accomplished!

*knocks on wood*

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Why would you be getting the booster now? I had the vaccine well before you and I am no where close to being in the window for getting the booster.

I make my own windows. I am a leader, not a follower.

Comment

I make my own windows. I am a leader, not a follower.
                                Where did you get your booster at? Did they ask you for your card?

Comment

Working...
                                X