Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shock View Post
    It’s like watching the kid with a rat tail chug mt dew and terrorize kids at the playground. You know you can’t stop him but it’s also a fascinating study.
    I bet you know all about being terrorized on the playground...

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

I bet you know all about being terrorized on the playground...
      Gotcha
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

There have been NUMEROUS studies indicating that only the most serious cases of natural infection are comparable to the immunity gained by mRNA vaccination.
        I agree, but there appears to be new information from the UK and Israel. What should we make if that?
        Livin the dream

Comment

• 253B26F2-59EE-467F-80CD-4893A87977BD.jpeg
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I agree, but there appears to be new information from the UK and Israel. What should we make if that?
            Let's give it some time to be cross-examined. The implications of this becoming the new reality would be grim.

Comment

• We need a ****ing vaccine booster shot... that's what we need. This ****ing mutant alien virus....

Comment

• Science?? LOL!! There is no serious or legit scientific evidence masks work.

I am vaccinated. I will not be wearing a mask indoor, outdoor, or any door anymore. Done with that and moving on.

Comment

Let's give it some time to be cross-examined. The implications of this becoming the new reality would be grim.

Sure…not dismiss it outright.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

We need a ****ing vaccine booster shot... that's what we need. This ****ing mutant alien virus....
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Science?? LOL!! There is no serious or legit scientific evidence masks work.

I am vaccinated. I will not be wearing a mask indoor, outdoor, or any door anymore. Done with that and moving on.
                      As am I, except at work. I voluntary consent to my work place rules, ridiculous or not.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                        Science?? LOL!! There is no serious or legit scientific evidence masks work.
                        Omfg. You're clearly missing some important chromosomes.

Comment

Nope...

Comment

What’s with all the retarded smack today? Getting pushed around too hard?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

What’s with all the retarded smack today? Getting pushed around too hard?
                              I call 'em as I see 'em sport. They're everywhere!

Comment

I call 'em as I see 'em sport. They're everywhere!
                                Hopefully you don’t get karma’ed.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X