Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post
    The media is certainly less biased than some of the confederate soldiers on this site like to pretend.
    I think you mean Union soldiers.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I think you mean Union soldiers.
      Coulda fooled me....
      Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

It sure in the hell ain't white people.

Comment

• The ultimate covid-19 mystery: Why does it spare some and kill others?

Comment

• I would like to know who is a doctor on this thread and therefore keeps up with the research on this. Most of the research that I see spouted, is what the media emphasizes and that is just herd mentality who only presents one side. Even the CDC and other experts are very careful not to overstate what cloth masks can do.

So who is a doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
            So who is the doctor?
            FIFY... there's only one doctor.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• I am personally loving all of the experts on this thread. Never knew we had such a brain trust on here. Lot's of know it alls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  I would like to know who is a doctor on this thread and therefore keeps up with the research on this. Most of the research that I see spouted, is what the media emphasizes and that is just herd mentality who only presents one side. Even the CDC and other experts are very careful not to overstate what cloth masks can do.

So who is a doctor?
                  As in medical doctor?

Comment

As in medical doctor?
                    Well a doctor of geology, or history and the literature they would easily access, wouldn't have much credibility in the area of wearing masks.

Comment

• Such bizarre and fragile arguments continuing to be made in this thread. Lord knows I've made my living off playing devil's advocate when the odd's were stacked against me but...

I do hope that anybody using this thread for real guidance, just doesn't.

That being said:

Face masks

White House health advisor Dr. Anthony Fauci said he has “no doubt” that Americans who aren’t wearing face masks, especially in large crowds, are increasing the risk of spreading the coronavirus. “When you have crowds of people together and you have the lack of wearing a mask that increases the risk of there being transmissibility. I have no doubt about that,...
                      https://www.sciencedirect.com/scienc...77893920302301 -conclusive mask efficacy study

Covid-19 real or overblown hoax

[QUOTE]Coronavirus is "my worst nightmare," in some ways more than Ebola or HIV, Dr. Anthony Fauci said Tuesday.

"Ebola was scary, but Ebola would never be easily transmitted," Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said. Ebola outbreaks are also always highly local.

In the past, when people would ask Fauci to describe a potential disease that he feared most, he said he would often describe it as something that was a brand new respiratory infection that likely jumped from an animal and had a very high degree of transmissibility.[QUOTE]

So many conspiracy theorists on this board lol.

T

Comment

Some perspective:

Currently, you are 3.5x more likely to hit a deer in Sedgwick County, than you are to be hospitalized with coronavirus.

So far, 0.02% of the Sedgwick County population has been admitted to a hospital since March 15. (118 people out of 516,000).
                        Can you share the link to the hospitalization data.
                        Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdshock View Post

Coulda fooled me....

Oof, I find both his and your post to be disappointing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Can you share the link to the hospitalization data.
                            Yes, when I get back to computer.

Comment

• They call me...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Lies, damned lies, and statistics...

The deer must be absolutely ****ing brutal down in Brazil right now...

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN23M2ZJ

Brazil’s death toll from the novel coronavirus pandemic rose to nearly 44,000 on Monday, according to Health Ministry data, as the country continued easing restrictions on circulation despite the world’s second-worst outbreak after the United States.

Although Brazil’s official death toll from the pandemic has risen to 43,959, the true impact is likely far greater than the data show, health experts say, because of a lack of widespread testing in Latin America’s largest country.
                                There's a growing deer problem in India now too! STAY OFF THE HIGHWAYS!

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...002826411.html

India has registered 2,000 deaths in the last 24 hours taking the death toll from COVID-19 to 11,903. The number of infections surged to more than 354,000.

T

Comment

Working...
                                X