No announcement yet.

Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Our growth is actually less than China was at an equivalent time. China got its inflection point from the Chinese government shuttering its economy and locking down cities and stopped all movements in the country.

The data is the data. That why I don't listen to chatter heads and conspiracy idiots like evidently you do. I look at the raw data and trends for the truth (and who are misleading).

Blow it our your ass you condescending jerk. If you expect me to believe you don't listen to conspiracy theories, but yet probably believe that the President is a russian spy, and an avowed racist to boot, then you're a liar too.

It's been 2 days since my most recent number 80,824 people affected in China. We can add 20 more people over the 2 days since because it's now at 80,844 as of 3/15/20, in a country of 1+ billion, over 52 days. That's a lot of cities of "millions" of people to have shut down. I thought it was just the Hubei province that was quarantined. Which cities outside of Wuhan, which has 19 million people by the way, were shut down?

The good thing about all this overblown hysteria, according to the numbers I just posted right ^^^ there, is I can go out to one of my favorite Chinese restaurants for lunch tomorrow and it probably won't be real crowded. I'm guessing if that bat virus hits me Tomorrow I'm gonna live, and I didn't need Rush Limbaugh to tell me that's a likely scenario.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Blow it our your ass you condescending jerk. If you expect me to believe you don't listen to conspiracy theories, but yet probably believe that the President is a russian spy, and an avowed racist to boot, then you're a liar too.
        Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he hates reproof is stupid.

Comment

That's a lot of cities of "millions" of people to have shut down. I thought it was just the Hubei province that was quarantined. Which cities outside of Wuhan, which has 19 million people by the way, were shut down?
          They shut them all down.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Co...xtend-shutdown

https://www.nst.com.my/world/world/2...ath-toll-rises

Livin the dream

Comment

The good thing about all this overblown hysteria, according to the numbers I just posted right ^^^ there, is I can go out to one of my favorite Chinese restaurants for lunch tomorrow and it probably won't be real crowded. I'm guessing if that bat virus hits me Tomorrow I'm gonna live, and I didn't need Rush Limbaugh to tell me that's a likely scenario.
            This is true in the US. However, if you lived in China, you would have been restricted from going anywhere for 2+ weeks. That might be one of the reasons that they slowed the spread of the disease. No?
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Proverbs 12:1 Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge, but he hates reproof is stupid.
              Common issues for the common man.

Comment

• In China there were over 50,000,000 people in lockdown starting Jan 24th through March 10th. Many of the county/cities within the Hubei providence are STILL in lock down. This means you are not allowed to travel from one county to another at all. The highways have been and some still are completely shutdown by military force. They are just today beginning to lift those restrictions for areas where there was zero cases.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Too early to tell, but it appears to me that the US numbers have just started going logarithmic on the S curve ALREADY. Is it possible that due to the shutdowns we could have less than 1,000 deaths total from coronavirus this year? We may be back to business as usual a LOT sooner than we thought.

Comment

• In fact, if what I am seeing continues, there would be no reason not to resume school as usual in one to two weeks. But again, it's too early to tell. Will know in a few days though.

Comment

• As of March 15, in the year of our Lord 2020, at 16:48 GMT:

163,502 cases of the corona virus... WORLDWIDE. There was a report that said 3 people in NYC got it overnight. Oh boy!

BS Shock says we'll be at 10 million within, what was is, 3-4 weeks?

bs.pngbs.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Too early to tell, but it appears to me that the US numbers have just started going logarithmic on the S curve ALREADY. Is it possible that due to the shutdowns we could have less than 1,000 deaths total from coronavirus this year? We may be back to business as usual a LOT sooner than we thought.
                        I’m not sure what you are seeing. It’s still exponential, and with the longer incubation period, we wouldn’t expect to see the flattening START for another 3-9 days.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

As of March 15, in the year of our Lord 2020, at 16:48 GMT:

163,502 cases of the corona virus... WORLDWIDE. There was a report that said 3 people in NYC got it overnight. Oh boy!

BS Shock says we'll be at 10 million within, what was is, 3-4 weeks?

bs.pngbs.png
                          Since you first posted on this two days ago (when we are at 135k) there has been a 22% increase in worldwide cases. When you remove China, it’s a 60% increase in just two days. This is how exponential growth works.

Just so you know, in 3-4 weeks we should be at ~ 750K worldwide.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I’m not sure what you are seeing. It’s still exponential, and with the longer incubation period, we wouldn’t expect to see the flattening START for another 3-9 days.
                            Fauci says to "hunker down"... I'm hunkering all I can. "Captain, I think she's going to blow!"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fa...cid=spartanntp
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Since you first posted on this two days ago (when we are at 135k) there has been a 22% increase in worldwide cases. When you remove China, it’s a 60% increase in just two days. This is how exponential growth works.

Just so you know, in 3-4 weeks we should be at ~ 750K worldwide.
                              I appreciate a lot of information you provide and I know it can’t be how you feel but, you come across as cheering for your numbers to keep trending as you predict just to say, ‘I told you so’.

Sometimes it just not worth it to try and get the last word in some situations.

Comment

The source has changed their data, I think they screwed up.

Comment

Working...
                                X