Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Cool story bro. Now do one about this...

I don’t even understand your whataboutisms anymore.
    Livin the dream

Comment

• You continual post hints and jokes, because apparently you’re unable to type more than a sentence at a time, that you think the whole Coronavirus is overblown media fear mongering. Then you proceed to post this bullshit? Get the **** out of here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

I don't know anything about that. But from the video I do know that the mainstream media who expects us to trust them can't even see their own hypocrisy through their hatred of Trump. They are like a bunch of children playing with cameras and microphones.
        You know the scene in The Matrix where Neo is getting shot at and he does that whole bend backwards to avoid the bullets in super slow mo. You're doing that right now. Its impressive.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You continual post hints and jokes, because apparently you’re unable to type more than a sentence at a time, that you think the whole Coronavirus is overblown media fear mongering. Then you proceed to post this bullshit? Get the **** out of here.
          it was just one line

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

I don’t even understand your whataboutisms anymore.
            A board member telling everyone he heard on Fox news that Chinese immigrants were infected and mysteriously brought to the Southern Border to attack us but Im the asshole that points out the link is missing something?

What about ism? LMAO In what world.

Comment

• 2020 KSHSAA State Basketball Tournament canceled

Comment

• This we all will agree is absolutely ridiculous.

The tourney already started. The're still playing right now. But yeah... we sold a few more hotel rooms in the metro tonight.

Comment

• Sophie Gregoire Trudeau, wife of Canada PM Justin Trudeau, tests positive for coronavirus

Comment

• Does Covid-19 cause uncontrollable diarrhea? Cause toilet paper is flying off the shelves everywhere... guess it’s back to corncobs for me. I gave up using the Sears Roebuck Catalog many moons ago. Once the wife and I get indoor plumbing, it’s a ‘bidet’ all the way.

Oh, toilet paper was invented in China... things that make you say hmmm.
                    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• You know what else is made in China? Just about every single piece of merchandise that fans would have purchased. source: go read the tag on a shirt.

Comment

• Plot of US, Italy and ROK cases with the expansion start days synchronized.
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by SB Shock; March 12, 2020, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• Singapore leader

Comment

• Didn't the H1N1 Pandemic death toll have a number of around 284,000, 12,469 of which were in the US (CDC)?

How many are afflicted with the current virus worldwide? How many have died worldwide? Stateside? Some of you experts will know.

On a different note, did anyone see d. lemon get all upset the other day? It was a hoot. No?

Comment

• H1N1 killed 0.02% of infected. 60 million infected with 12000 deaths over 1 year.

Coronavirus has 1762 infected and 41 dead. That’s a 2% mortality.

Worldwide, 135k cases and 5000 deaths. 3.7% mortality rate.

If those numbers hold up, Coronavirus is 100+ times worse.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

• Awesome news!

In only 26 days, South Korea has gone from exponential growth to easily managed linear-ish growth, due to their aggressive early quarantines. It appears the country is back to business as usual except where they have hotspots (mainly in Daegu), and some large festivals have been canceled. In Daegu schools are still closed and most community services have canceled all near-term events.
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X