• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    As discussed many weeks ago, omicron was going to see a dense rise in cases and hospitalizations, but it was going to pass very quickly. As projected before, it looks like this thing will fizzle into it's "simmer" state some time in the Spring, unless some unlikely R0 >> 12-15 variant comes along.

Check it out:

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Michael Knowles Michael J. Knowles

"15 days to flatten the curve," they told us 686 days ago."

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    Israel: A Profile in Vaccine failure and a Warning to the World

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied

NO

Leave a comment:

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    If there are any readers of or posters to this thread who have an open mind and are truly intederested in hearing all valuable and credible veiwpoints on the United State response to the Covid pandemic than I would highly recommend you view the Pandemic Response Panel put toghether by Wisconsin Senator Ron Johnson. Warning thought that this is a 5-hour long video and you may find some of the facts provided and opinions expressed somewhat disconcerting. The actual roundtable discussion starts about 40 minutes into the video linked below:
    Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis, hosted a panel session in Washington, D.C., Monday morning featuring critics of the COVID-19 vaccines and the federal government's response to the pandemic, including Dr. Robert Malone and Dr. Peter McCullough.

Thank goodness for Rumble. A long overdue Second Opinion. Thanks to Senator Johnson although it is probably too little, too late.CECEO

Note that the heads of Federal health agencies and the CEO's of the vaccine manurfcaturers or their representatives were invited to participate but all declined.

BTW, all the panel members seem to be very highly credentialed and exprerienced.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 30, 2022, 01:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by jdmee View Post
    At least he has given up on the "life long Republican" bit. Now we need him to realize nobody cares about his top 10 smartest posters bit, as if that is something to strive for in life.
    I gave up on being an intelligent poster years ago.

Leave a comment:

• jdmee
    replied
    At least he has given up on the "life long Republican" bit. Now we need him to realize nobody cares about his top 10 smartest posters bit, as if that is something to strive for in life.

Leave a comment:

• pinstripers
    replied
    Thomas Massie @RepThomasMassie

No one should lose a job based on vaccination status. What if people were fired for taking the vaccine? The logic for employer mandates includes the assumptions that everyone benefits from taking the vaccine and the vaccinated don’t spread Covid - neither is absolutely true.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    What "King Me" isn't intelligent enough to comprehend is that many of those deaths he was referring to were dead anyway with their comorbidities. They were dying period. You have been hoodwinked King Me...the ole bait and switch. And you have fallen for it hook-line-and-sinker. Your theories are wet and soggy. But continue the fear ways of the left. Continue to over dramatize those that can't think logically for themselves. It is your posse that can't lead people organically and need a prop to do so. Don't stop now though...you are to far down the road. Besides, it gives entertainment that there are still people out there that prove with key strokes they are dumber than a box of rocks.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Nope. Doc wins.

Leave a comment:

• C0|dB|00ded
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Wait.....a perfectly healthy person, exhibiting no symptoms (and in a private area by the way with only people she knows) is the problem and where we have expectations now.

Some people are not only on the crazy train, they've fallen off drunk and been dragged underneath it for half a continent.

Current expectations:

Take all the shots the government tells you to, then only go out IF you can PROVE you aren't infected.

You must recognize 48 different genders, and not just recognize, celebrate, and perhaps even admit they are all superior to male.

To defend or protect what yours, you must be able to PROVE that someone has ALREADY done harm to you, physically and or property wise. Preventative actions are not acceptable. Things taken from people are actions to be accepted.

Every person must vote, no matter the cost. Doesn't matter if you don't have a desire to vote, or want to vote. Or if it means a little voter fraud. Getting everyone's vote is the only goal, regardless of cost.

We MUST bow to the lowest common denominator. If one person, ESPECIALLY a marginalized person, could be damaged in any way, everyone else must make way and protect that one possible victim, unless that potential victim happens to be white (and especially a male) and therefore unfairly privileged.

Have I missed anything?

Branch Covidian indeed. Lumber prices must be falling again.
    Doc, I apologize for the late reply, but it literally took me this long to escape from underneath the avalanche of straw men that fell as I was reading your post.

Now... in the spirit of being a kindler, gentler CB, I'm going to preface my reply with a compliment. Of the 7 people who participate in this thread on a consistent basis (excluding myself), I believe you to be in the top 5 cognitively (sorry Fev and MKR). This means that the easy answer continuing to elude you can't be due to any intellectual deficiency, it can only be due to a misapplication of a strongly held belief or value. In fact, that's exactly what has you sideways in the great road of morality.

The easy answer is: if you ****ing test positive for a virus that is killing thousands of people a day, it's not a far stretch to say that you should probably err on the side of caution and stay in your hotel room for a few days to a week and order room service (having it left outside the door). A public personality testing positive for a virus, that on the same day took the lives of over 3,000 people, and then going out on the town for a leisurely dinner in one of the most dense populations in the world, exposing anybody and everybody to the demon seed she was belching out of her daft mouth, would not be called tone deaf. This is more like someone who gets into a full elevator and rips the noisiest, stankest ass of their lifetime. I mean they have the expression going, they're groaning, their fists are clenched, and you better ******* well believe they sharted their shorts from the strain. This is the equivalent of what Sarah Palin did. She's even more disgusting of a person than I could have ever imagined. I thank GOD I never voted for that moron.

Why has everybody forgotten how beautiful it is to just stop when entering a door, pulling it back wide for the next person to enter. Why have we forgotten basic kindness and common courtesy in this country. The Conservatives were supposed to be the decent people... always. And during this pandemic they have been the most selfish, overbearing, truly hateful collection of useful idiots I have ever witnessed. I'm so embarrassed and disappointed. And it's all one big ****ing ruse started by DJT in order to win an election.

So much misery could have been averted... All those people, dying alone and afraid, learning too late that they had been deceived. But the ones that really hurt me deeply, the innocents, the ones like WS65's father who tried to do the right thing... When I imagine that it could have been a Sarah Palin-type who was the missing link in the infection chain to one of them... I get white hot with anger.

Wake the **** up bro. I know there's more to you than your Karen'esque Fox News soapbox screeds. Look deep inside your heart for the truth. Strive to be a (good) role model. There's already millions spewing the same propaganda. Be an individual. Come up with your own set of beliefs. I promise you that whatever they are, they will be better than what you've learned from the political and media elites. We DO NOT fit neatly into two political categories regardless of what they are trying to make you believe.

Peace be with you!

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Blah blah blah
    science, covidiot
    booster booster
    arrest lockup covidiot
    fox news waaaaaaa!
    Booster vaccine mask
    (article from Atlantic)
    booster science covidiot
    Death death death
    Blah blah blah covidiot
    (Article from CNN)
    trump blah blah covidiot
    Horse dewormer brainwash covidiot
    blah blah blah
    Science bow to fauci
    mask mask science
    I am smart, the mirror says so
    Original thought (syntax error)
    ........reboot......
    Errrrrr covidiot die
    Covidiot science booster booster
    govern me harder
    Covidiot booster
    fox news bad
    brainwashed covidiot

Cold? Is that you???

Leave a comment:

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    Blah blah blah
    science, covidiot
    booster booster
    arrest lockup covidiot
    fox news waaaaaaa!
    Booster vaccine mask
    (article from Atlantic)
    booster science covidiot
    Death death death
    Blah blah blah covidiot
    (Article from CNN)
    trump blah blah covidiot
    Horse dewormer brainwash covidiot
    blah blah blah
    Science bow to fauci
    mask mask science
    I am smart, the mirror says so
    Original thought (syntax error)
    ........reboot......
    Errrrrr covidiot die
    Covidiot science booster booster
    govern me harder
    Covidiot booster
    fox news bad
    brainwashed covidiot

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Wait.....a perfectly healthy person, exhibiting no symptoms (and in a private area by the way with only people she knows) is the problem and where we have expectations now.

Some people are not only on the crazy train, they've fallen off drunk and been dragged underneath it for half a continent.

Current expectations:

Take all the shots the government tells you to, then only go out IF you can PROVE you aren't infected.

You must recognize 48 different genders, and not just recognize, celebrate, and perhaps even admit they are all superior to male.

To defend or protect what yours, you must be able to PROVE that someone has ALREADY done harm to you, physically and or property wise. Preventative actions are not acceptable. Things taken from people are actions to be accepted.

Every person must vote, no matter the cost. Doesn't matter if you don't have a desire to vote, or want to vote. Or if it means a little voter fraud. Getting everyone's vote is the only goal, regardless of cost.

We MUST bow to the lowest common denominator. If one person, ESPECIALLY a marginalized person, could be damaged in any way, everyone else must make way and protect that one possible victim, unless that potential victim happens to be white (and especially a male) and therefore unfairly privileged.

Have I missed anything?

Branch Covidian indeed. Lumber prices must be falling again.
    This post will not be countered, because it cant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X