WBB coach announcement today at 1:30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WBB coach announcement today at 1:30

According to KGSO, JS will introduce the new women's coach today in a 1:30 press conference.
    Wear your seatbelt.

anybody have any sort of clue as to who it is?
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

My opinion would be an in-state promotion....

Comment

A caller on Sports Daily said that he heard from a friend of a friend of a firend that it was Brandon Schneider of Emporia State.

This would be a good hire in my opinion, if true.

Comment

I have absolutely no clue.
          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Link to Schneider's bio: http://www.emporia.edu/athletics/bas...hneiderbio.htm
            Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
              A caller on Sports Daily said that he heard from a friend of a friend of a firend that it was Brandon Schneider of Emporia State.

Excellent hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Saulbadguy
                Originally posted by 1972Shocker

Excellent hire.
                Strictly a rumor at this point.
                May or may not be the guy.

Comment

Some Murray State people are saying that Jody Adams who took the Racers to the NCAA in her first year as head coach has taken the job. Adams was SIU's Associate head Coach for thre years under Dana Eikenberg. Don't know how accurate the info is...

Comment

Interesting. To read the women's board on the Murray State site you need to register. But it says that "Creating a new account is currently not possible."

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to wait.

Comment

Here's a link to Murray State's coaching staff. I picked up on SalukiTalk that the rumor has the entire staff coming to WSU.

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

Comment

If true, she would appear to be quite a strong hire.
                        Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

after reading her bio, she sounds like a really good recruiter
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

I wanted Sherri Coale. As coach that is. 8)

Comment

Both Schneider and Adams appear to have decent pedigrees.

Adams has been associated with a bunch of successful programs and well-recognized as a good recruiter. Also, MVC exposure via SIU.

Schneider has run a very successful program at ESU and the local ties have some benefit. He's the son of a successful coach, too.

I'd give a strong nod to Adams, with her D1 coaching and recruiting experience and apparent ability.

Guess we'll find out soon. I'm ready to support a new regime - I just completely lost interest under the previous coach and the inability to produce a consistent, viable winner in a weak conference.

--'85.
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X