No announcement yet.

i've always been for jim littell.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides current or very recent WNBA players, what other women's players are going to be nationally known by high school players? And of those, how many are looking to catch on as a third assistant in a mediocre-at-best college basketball league?

Let's face it. Women's basketball is not a very visible or high-profile sport. There just aren't many household names out there. Are there any assistant coaches in our league now who's name would be known among recruits? I doubt it.

This discussion was about Stiles as a THIRD assistant. One listing of her accolades to a recruit would give her instant credibility. And it doesn't have to be spoken eloquently.

Just my $.02.

Comment

I think she'd be a good coach also. I know some of the WSU players worked out with her at times and showed nice improvement.

Comment

A good coach can be like night and day for a team. Look at Jody's team this year, or take the job that Keno Davis did with his team.

I am anticipating a 20-25% increase in play per existing players we have on an individual basis, plus any new recruits she might get.

Comment

I think Stiles accolades combined with Jody Adams credentials would be a very powerful recruiting tool. Shows a lot of success and knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X