WBB: Senior Day 2015 vs UNI at 2:00 pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    I'm excluding the Pep Band. They are great. But they aren't really there by choice.
    You know, I just realized that I thought I was on the thread about the Drake game. But, it says UNI clear as day. That being said. . .I agree with you completely. Carry on.
    The fact that man is master of his actions is due to his being able to deliberate about them.-- Thomas Aquinas

Comment

Originally posted by tgcshock View Post
      You know, I just realized that I thought I was on the thread about the Drake game. But, it says UNI clear as day. That being said. . .I agree with you completely. Carry on.
      No doubt about it the student support at the Drake game was the best I have ever seen. But that was only because of the GameDay incentives that were in place. Back to normal on Sunday vs UNI. Normal being pathetic.
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 4, 2015, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        Actually, that is the $64,000 Question. It is not at all clear that we don't have to win the Valley Tournament to make the NCAA's. Evidence from previous years would suggest we may very well have to.

In any case, at a minimum we probably have to win our final two regular season games on the road and make it to the Valley Championship game to have a shot at an at-large bid (my opinion only). If that is the case, we are still having to play 5 more games one way or the other.
        I concur. We need to win the MVC tourney and the next two in Indiana. Presently, we'll be a 12 seed playing at Kentucky against Kentucky.

Comment

Comment

Working...
          X