No announcement yet.

Aliphine and Kellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if their Bib numbers are based on seeding coming into the race?

Comment

At 21 miles, Aliphine has moved into first and the lead pack is starting to split up. Kellyn is in 4th, but is 6 seconds behind Aliphine and 5 seconds behind that all important 3rd spot.
      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Aliphine now one of top two. Top three have 20 second lead on fourth. Four miles to go!

Comment

Doesn't look like Kellyn going to make it. She has fallen off the pace a little bit and is now 35 seconds out of the all important 3rd place.

Comment

Aliphine in 1st and 35 seconds ahead of 4th to stay in that qualifying top 3. Unfortunately, Kellyn is really fading and looks completely out of any contention.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

2 miles to go. Who wants it the most. Gut check time. Go Aliphine!

Comment

At 24 miles, the gap back to 4th has grown to 53 seconds. Looking really good for Aliphine.

Comment

Aliphine has a 1 second lead at the 25 mile mark. Looking very solid to make the Olympic team but can she squeeze out a win.

Comment

At the moment she is pulling away from second.

Comment

Aliphine wins!

Comment

Amazing job Aliphine. Shocker nation is so very proud of you.

Aliphine Tuliamuk, United States Olympian.

Comment

2:27:23!!

Comment

8th place finish for Kellen Taylor. Not what she was hoping for but a really good effort on a reportedly very tough course. Very proud of both of our former Shockers.

Comment

What a marathon! A lot of the favs, in both women's and men's, didn't even qualify in the top 3. So happy for Aliphine!!

Comment

Man, she's a machine! Great job to both of them! But obviously especially to Aliphine for winning it all!!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X