No announcement yet.

Aliphine and Kellyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seidel and Kipyego are in the lead pack but not Aliphine. At 10K, she is 65th.
    Last edited by flyingMoose; August 6, 2021, 04:44 PM.

Comment

• 65th at the 10K. 17 seconds behind the leader.

This may or may not be a bad position as the temperatures rise. She only gave up 2 seconds to the leaders in that 5k. But she can't fall behind any more I wouldn't think.

Comment

• Aliphine is 65th, 17 seconds behind the leader. Only lost 2 seconds in the 2nd 5k. Time to pick it up a little!

Comment

• At 15k she moved up to 59th, but lost another :02 to the leaders. Now :19 behind.

Edit: It changed to having her in 61st, not 59th.
          Last edited by RoyalShock; August 6, 2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• May very well prove to be a race of attrition. 81 degrees with 76% humidity is not comfortable for a marathon.

Comment

• Doesn't look like Aliphine has enough in her tank today.

Comment

• If I were Aliphine I would sprint to the front and then not slow down until I won.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                  Doesn't look like Aliphine has enough in her tank today.
                  Is she still running? They didnt show her in the last splits I saw.

Comment

• Seidel and Kipyego are still in the lead pack of eleven at the halfway point.

Comment

• Who is the super tiny girl?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        If I were Aliphine I would sprint to the front and then not slow down until I won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Is she still running? They didnt show her in the last splits I saw.
                          It still hasn't shown her crossing the halfway point. I wonder if she dropped out.

Comment

• I'm proud of her for the accomplishment of winning the Olympic trial and the choice she made to be a mother. I have to think the time off, all that her body went through (and continues as a breastfeeding mom), made it impossible for her to truly be ready for the event.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

It still hasn't shown her crossing the halfway point. I wonder if she dropped out.
                              Seems like they is most likely the case. Perhaps not totally surprising considering her circumstances.

I don't think the warm and humid weather conditions were very helpful to Aliphine either.
                              Last edited by 1972Shocker; August 6, 2021, 06:12 PM.

Comment

• Is it official?

Comment

Working...
                                X