No announcement yet.

the schaus short list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you are NOT small potatoes!! give yourself credit! :)

Comment

Yea 72, you're a big spud in my book!

Comment

Ok, I admit, I'm a big ol' couch potato. :D

Comment

I say Jane Albright should have sold this ship 2 years ago... Last year and the year before she has had plenty of ahtletism and talent but has done nothing with it.. Now this year she doesn't even know who to start.. I guess she knows who she is going to play cause usually it is everyone on the bench except for the managers and coaches.. How is a team supposed to be good if they don't have any chemistry? They can't get any chemistry because they are not comfortable playing with everyone.. That is why JA has been a terrible coach thus far.. I know if I was on the team I would be miserable playing for her.. What I am trying to say is find a starting line-up and stick with them.. Play the game to win and NOT to lose

Comment

Wasn't it the year before last that her team over achieved and did quite well? That's why she's here this year to see if last season was just bad luck. This year really isn't looking much better and that's why she'll be gone in mid March.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I would agree and hope that she will be gone in March...

Comment

I think Jane's team mailed in her walking papers for her with their peformance at Northern Iowa tonight (see game thread for details).

The only question remaining is a matter of timing.

Personally, I would like to see Jane step down immediately.

If, in fact, Mike Gillespie might be considered as her replacement, it would be nice to see if he could bring any spark at all with this team to the table over the remainder of the year.

Comment

there needs to be an immediate change in personell at the coaching level.. It looks as if the girls are dreading playing each and every game.. They show no emotions on the court.. I am sorry, but I know the girls are the ones playing the game and should motivate themselves, it all falls back on Jane.. Practice, warm-ups, bus-rides, something needs to change cause whatever they are doing now is not

Comment

#19 Oklahoma State (Associate Head Coach = Jim Littell) toughed out a nice 61-58 road win over #16 Texas A&M today to go to 16-1 overall and 4-0 in the Big XII.

Jane's team defeated OSU in her 1st year. Two programs definitely going in different directions.

Comment

hey...another littell fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :posterwsu:

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                        I think Jane's team mailed in her walking papers for her with their peformance at Northern Iowa tonight (see game thread for details).

The only question remaining is a matter of timing.

Personally, I would like to see Jane step down immediately.

If, in fact, Mike Gillespie might be considered as her replacement, it would be nice to see if he could bring any spark at all with this team to the table over the remainder of the year.
                        My sentiments exactly.

Comment

He has always wanted to be a Shocker, bring in Steve Eck!

Comment

he could not live in the dorm with them... :D

Comment

Jeffrey Parsons talking up Jim Littell as a replacement for Jane Albright on the Channel 12 Sports Sunday show.

Comment

I still think the replacement is currently sitting on the bench...

Comment

Working...
                                X