No announcement yet.

AAC SB Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They got shafted but go get em ladies!!!

Comment

USF beats Florida first round?

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
        At Oklahoma. Bummer, frankly.

Shockers are the #2 seed in this Regional.

USF is in! At Gainesville. USF defeated Florida twice!! this year.
        It was UCF that beat Florida. USF is 0-4 against Florida this year.
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          USF beats Florida first round?
          With Georgina Corrick anything is possible but USF is not a real strong offensive team.

Comment

I’m sure 72 and Flying Moose already have Texas A&M broken down for us.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

It was UCF that beat Florida. USF is 0-4 against Florida this year.
              You are so correct! What I get for typing on the fly. My bad.

Comment

That is SO disappointing, especially given Missouri and Oklahoma State hosting.

How many B1G teams got it? Did they play any non-con games?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                  Reminiscent of our good Volleyball years getting sent to Nebraska or Texas.
                  Exactly what comes to mind. Quite frankly, I kinda expected this to happen.

Lambo always says that it’s not how far you get but who you get to. Goal for the weekend is to play OU twice. Anything past that is house money.
                  78-65

Comment

Maybe May 4th was our Russia vs US in the Garden. Not betting the house, but ....

Comment

Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                      Maybe May 4th was our Russia vs US in the Garden. Not betting the house, but ....
                      Time for an historic ‘Miracle on the Diamond’...
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by flyingMoose View Post
                        At Oklahoma. Bummer, frankly.

Shockers are the #2 seed in this Regional with an RPI of 24. Their opponent is Texas A&M whose RPI is 40.

USF is in! At Gainesville against #4 Florida. [Incorrect statement deleted.]

Oklahoma State is #5. Mississippi State is the #2 with an RPI of 29.

Arkansas is #6. Stanford is the #2 in this Regional. Their RPI is 39.

Missouri is #8. Iowa State is the #2 in this Regional with an RPI is 35.

UCF is the #3 in the Regional of #10 Florida State.

I am a little ticked about the lack of respect in this Regional assignment. I hope the girls are too and stay that way. I think they earned better.
                        Apparently, we're not the only team ticked about the seeding.

Comment

Horrible job by the committee. They should be ashamed of themselves. I don't blame Washington a bit.

Comment

After looking thru the RPI sheets, This is most likely why they got set to OU in addition to being within the bus distance to WSU the ncca pays for travel, after reading an interview by the chair of the selection panel, games against teams with an RPI over 101 do not help your cause for seeding. Here are the shockers numbers

Games against teams RPI 1-25, 5, Shockers record 2-3, Loses, Texas, OU and OSU
                            Games against teams RPI 26-50, 7, Shockers record 5-1-1, Loses South Dakota State, TIE UCF
                            Games against teams RPI 101 and greater, 25, Record 23-2, Loses East Carolina, Texas-Corpus Christi

Link to RPI sheet

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas View Post
                              Horrible job by the committee. They should be ashamed of themselves. I don't blame Washington a bit.
                              I thought Washington immediately walking out on the announcement was choice.

Comment

Working...
                              X