Jam the Gym - Personal Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jam the Gym - Personal Request

This is probably inappropriate, but I am going to ask anyway.

Can all the Shocker fans here please attend this game and bring someone not in your family along as well?

Tickets are only 3 dollars. There isn't anyone here that can't afford that and if there is let me know and I will buy the tickets for you.

I hear all the time about the GREAT WSU fans. Let's see it on Oct 29.

Thank you.

Doc

I'll do what I can. I know a couple of people who want to see some volleyball but work in the evenings a lot.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Family and I will be there. I have one friend/acquaintance I play volleyball with who has been wanting to go to a match. I'll see if I can get him there.

Comment

Sub, I have 2 tickets for you if needed, just let me know.

Comment

Doc, I am working on your request diligently.

I just want to remind everyone that in order to get the $3 price you need to order your tickets in advance. Not sure what the cutoff is for purchasing tix at the promotional price.

The will be giving away a couple thousand volleyballs on a first-come, first-served (no pun intended) basis.

Comment

I can't find anything in any of the recent releases from the AD's office about $3 tickets or ordering them in advance.

Are they still without an Assoc. AD of Marketing? Because communication so far this fall has been lacking.

Comment

I just went to purchase tickets online and it is charging the full, regular ticket price.

Comment

I just went to purchase tickets online and it is charging the full, regular ticket price.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock

This continues to be a sore spot with me. Like many, I get WuNews, and it clearly states $3 tickets until October 28.

If you go to the Facebook page, there is a link to WuNews there, so you could see it for yourself if you aren't signed up for WuNews. That link does not seem to work.

Look, I f up every day. But we seem to be missing the boat more often than we should, especially with the tech media.

John Brewer can be reached via email or phone on the staff directory at the goshockers.com web site.

Comment

Ignore my previous posts. I'm an idiot.

I've had this Saturday's match on the brain and skipped right over the fact that "Jam the Gym" was a promotion for a different match on Oct. 29.

:noidea:

Comment

;-)

Comment

I just don't know if y'all can ever top the number of people that were at the UNI@Indiana State match tonight....
                        (official attendance: 53)

Comment

The 2 tickets I got with my season tickets have been take. Now I hope they use them. They have never been to a Shocker vball match. Just doing my part to recruit new fans.
                          First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                            The 2 tickets I got with my season tickets have been take. Now I hope they use them. They have never been to a Shocker vball match. Just doing my part to recruit new fans.

:clap:

Comment

I'll be taking a group of 6 which is admittedly smaller than I was shooting for, but competition from high school football hurt my efforts.

Thanks to Drake knocking off Creighton and ILS takinjg out MSU over the past two weekends the Shocks have moved from 5th place into a 3-way tie for second with MSU and Creighton. This makes Friday's Jam-The-Gym match with the Bears HUGE.

A 2nd place finish in the MVC regular season is very valuable, especially this year when the MVC has a strong RPI profile. The first round bye in the MVC Tournament is also valuable this year. First round matches this year will probably by the toughest ever.

Shocker-Bear matches are usually highly competitive, intense battles -- Friday's match should be no different -- maybe even a notch up in intensity if that's possible.

:goshocks:

Comment

Working...
                              X