No announcement yet.

Shockers vs Jayhawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's so cool to see the attention you get when you advance this far, no matter the sport.

It's a GREAT DAY to be a Shocker!

@_kai_: , wish I'd known you were there! It was special, was it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
      ... yes, and a great representative for our university, and also "cuter than a bug's ear".
      No offense but when I think of Jackie Church, I don't think of bug ears.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        http://volleyballmag.com/articles/42859-sixteen-remain

It's so cool to see the attention you get when you advance this far, no matter the sport.

@_kai_: , wish I'd known you were there! It was special, was it not?
        Kai had a toga party he had committed to three weeks ago and he had to get the bedsheet back to the rightful owner by midnight.

Comment

• Shane Dennis‏@ShaneDennisWSU Shocks>Hawks. Awesome experience in Lawrence with @ShockerVball

Comment

• I'd pay good money to get a copy of the games last weekend, audio and or video, either game. Shane was going nuts on Saturday.

Just another special moment from the weekend.

Comment

Jackie Church is a pure rockstar.
              Yes!

Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 5, 2012, 01:07 PM.

Comment

http://volleyballmag.com/articles/42859-sixteen-remain

It's so cool to see the attention you get when you advance this far, no matter the sport.

@_kai_ , wish I'd known you were there! It was special, was it not?
                Oh it was special. The Shocker fans were loud and it was amazing. I was sitting behind where the WSU bench was at for the first set. I was almost to the rafters though. Pretty sure I saw you sitting pretty close to the floor, but on the opposite of the benches and across from the KU bench in set 1.

@shoxlax: I didn't have a toga to return, but I did go on to KC to party with friends who went up for the Chiefs game. It was a great weekend!
                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• If you haven't checked out the KU match photo gallery at the Wichita Eagle you need to do so. It is very good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    If you haven't checked out the KU match photo gallery at the Wichita Eagle you need to do so. It is very good.

http://www.kansas.com/2012/12/01/258...2nd-round.html
                    #34 (and #2) in this set crack me up - Lambo still has his pen and piece of paper. Probably taking notes about post-match celebrations.

Comment

Working...
                    X