Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Nothing personal but.....

I, of all people, appreciate your predicament more than you'll ever know, but that decision was quite lame. And don't give me any crap about "this girl was hot yadda yadda...." or "yeah but this was a big party yadda yadda...." there's a "big party" up there more often than Coach Self adjusting his wig & I drove around the school during down time over the weekend and there's so many desperate 2 bit tramp stamp hos traipsing about campus, hoping someone will look their way for 1 second that I could've gotten laid inside an hour. Last night happens maybe a couple times in your lifetime. I suggest you head over to Danforth Chapel and do some soul searching on your priorities.
    I agreed to this date party 3 weeks ago with my sisters friend who could not find a date otherwise. Do you really think it would look good on me to back out on the girl the same day as the event, after she had bought me clothes matching the theme of the party?

You made yourself look like quite the asshole right there.

Honestly, you are way to sure of your knowledge of what you think went through my mind than you probably should be.

You are correct on the hos though.
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Plus you are going to publicly berate me for having the balls to say my predicament on here, when I'm sure there are some others who are in a likewise scenario and have kept quiet. Whatever.

Comment

• wsushox1, the game was over by 8:30. Isn't that about the time you college folks just start thinking about going out? Besides it would have been a good date.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
          wsushox1, the game was over by 8:30. Isn't that about the time you college folks just start thinking about going out? Besides it would have been a good date.
          No, the event, which was controlled by a sign in-sign out sheet, started at 6:30 and ended around 11:00.

You also were bused out there and the loacation was a barn 5 miles north of Lawrence.

Comment

• You did the right thing under the circumstances, and owe nobody an explanation.
            You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
              Plus you are going to publicly berate me for having the balls to say my predicament on here, when I'm sure there are some others who are in a likewise scenario and have kept quiet. Whatever.
              Obviously, in the scenario you described, you made the correct decision. I think you're taking my comment a bit too seriously, but re-reading I can see where my (mostly) intended sarcasm missed the mark, perhaps hugely. If I offended, please accept my apology. (I seem to be doing this a lot lately).

Comment

Obviously, in the scenario you described, you made the correct decision. I think you're taking my comment a bit too seriously, but re-reading I can see where my (mostly) intended sarcasm missed the mark, perhaps hugely. If I offended, please accept my apology. (I seem to be doing this a lot lately).
                It happens to all of us Doc...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I thought you were serious and I freakin loved it.

Comment

• Sweet 16!!! An awesome accomplishment and beating KU is icing on our black and yellow cake!!! Great work!!!
                    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Lambo, Church and Adney on Channel 12 in about a minute on Sports Sunday.

Comment

• Jackie Church is a pure rockstar.

Comment

• I just noticed this. Third page of our local kennel liner? BS!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                            I thought you were serious and I freakin loved it.

Yes but you are a warped individual in your own right.

Comment

Jackie Church is a pure rockstar.
                              ... yes, and a great representative for our university, and also "cuter than a bug's ear".
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I stood in line for the student section entrance decked out in my Shocker gear. (met up with a friend who is attending KU grad school, so stood in line with him with his student ticket).

I'll always remember this game and this team. I really hope they can continue to win and advance further.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X