NIU Invitational - Season Opening Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Review

I wonder what Lambo meant in his post game radio interview when he said Elizabeth Field had been playing a certain way for the past 3 yrs & was not doing something differerent? I only see 2 MB's in the box score for the game today. He also said that Katie Reilly was being asked to do a thousand different things. I assumed she was playing the LOH position that Camri Zweisler played last year. So, I wonder what Lambo meant by that, too?

Comment

• Question Clarification

Hmm, I'm surprised that no one has answered my question above yet. Perhaps it would be appropriate if I changed a typo in this question: I wonder what Lambo meant in his post game radio interview when he said Elizabeth Field had been playing a certain way for the past 3 yrs & was not doing something differerent? The word "not" should have been "now" so the last part of the question should read".... & was now doing something different".

Comment

• Originally posted by xazshox View Post
        Hmm, I'm surprised that no one has answered my question above yet. Perhaps it would be appropriate if I changed a typo in this question: I wonder what Lambo meant in his post game radio interview when he said Elizabeth Field had been playing a certain way for the past 3 yrs & was not doing something differerent? The word "not" should have been "now" so the last part of the question should read".... & was now doing something different".
        She is running the slide this year and never has in the past? Something along those lines? This as opposed to playing a non-middle position? But clearly, I don't know. :)

Comment

• Wow . . . really?

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• WOW....
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Everyone makes mistakes, but, wow. Witchata? Actually, I am a little surprised they left off the 3 additional "a"s followed by the "h".

Maybe SMU should spend a little less on LB's nailing coeds fund and a little more on basic common sense.

(Edit: SMU SHOULD indeed spend less on LB, but the mistake is NIU's and their likely UNIish budget.)
              Last edited by WuDrWu; September 11, 2012, 05:19 PM.

Comment

• They probably thought WuShock is a voodoo doll!

Comment

• Note it appears to be from the niu tournament

Comment

• Thanks dregn, my bad. I'll correct my original beef.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      Witchata?
                      If you listened to someone from Chicagoland pronounce the name of our fair city, that is exactly the spelling you would expect. :)

Comment

• It's at this point I need a link to a "Car Talk" segment (Our Fair City) and Jayden on Wichta, Brackets by 6 year olds. I can find neither.

Comment

Working...
                        X