No announcement yet.

2023 NCAA Softball Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought they should have taken Howell out after the end of the 6th. She pretty much looked done at that point.

But hindsight is 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      I thought they should have taken Howell out after the end of the 6th. She pretty much looked done at that point.
      That was the best time .. then next best time was after the 2 run HR

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
        Borderline IB stupid coaching decision.
        Waaaaaaay worse in my opinion.

Comment

• Not to be a negative nelly, but now might be a good time to either switch channels or hit the hay.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
            Borderline IB stupid coaching decision.
            I have no idea what she waws thinking and I'm sure she regrets it it at this point. Wasn't her first nor will it be her last, she is after all human. Just hate to see it on this stage. It does appear as though HCKB has lost all confidence in Alison Cooper.

Hopefully, her team will bail her out.

Okie State has to be liking this as both Shocker and the Huskers use up what pitching they have neither of which is at the level of the Cowgirls pitching. Plus both teams playing to around midnight on back-to-back days.
            Last edited by 1972Shocker; May 20, 2023, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Not sure i agree with the intentional walk. ... can't walk the next one. So pitches might end up being closer to the middle.

Comment

• Whew .. Zoe ....

Comment

• Playing with fire. We need a run this inning. Not sure how much longer we can hold them off.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Ball sure looked inside on the behind the plate view for Addie's Strike out

Comment

• Not even close to the plate.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• So tired of the bat being taken out of AB hands. Thank goodness the next two were all to swing away.

Comment

• Huge game for LoLo

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                            Huge game for LoLo
                            I think that is a good sign for Lolo to go oppo double in a game where she has blasted 2 home runs.

Comment

• that was an exciting first pitch. Not in a good way
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Still got a lead .. just got to shut them down

Comment

Working...
                                X